Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ninad V SawantYour feedback matters!
Mera heart me aachanak se dard hota hai. Aur pasina bhut tez ho jata hai. Nind bhi bhut tez lagta hai. Mujhe kya krna chahiye.
I am a 40 years old diabetic patient and also I have an uric acid. My question is can I eat curd, cabbage, small fish, dry fish, lady's finger, milk and paneer?
Today morning when I woke up my stomach was upset. I am having loose motion. I didn't eat anything till evening. Evening I vomited and is colour was green. Only water came when I vomited, no any solid materials. Now still I am feeling the same. What do I do.
Hi my age is 26y i have 2 year married . I have a sexual problem. I discharge after 30 sec. And after that have a pain in my penis when 2nd time erection. I have a child but my wife not satisfied.
Hello sir I want to ask you about weight gaining process I am still 24 years old and my weight is 56kg which very low so please tell how to increase my weight.
I used to sleep at 3 am and surf on net. Then I used to have sleeplessness. My sleep have been decreased then before. First I used to wake up morning at 6 am and sleep at afternoon for 1 to 2 hours. But now I wake up morning but I don't feel sleepy as before and I don't feel fresh.
My eyes are burning when I sat continuous in front of computer. Please suggest. Me some precautions to avoid these sensations?
I suffered from piles and I got cured with homeopathy medicine, now after 3 months again reoccurring of bleeding because of constipation, now suddenly after bleeding I feel body pain and slight fever. Is it because of weakness in body or some other reason.
I am 22 years old with height 5'6, I wish to increase my height just about 3-4 inches but unable its been around 6 months for regular morning running but there is no result? Is it possible my height will increase at this stage? Taking ayurvedic medicine to increase my height will work?
I am a type 2 diabetic patient for last 6 yrs and is on medicine like Janumet 50/1000, Diamicron Xr. But I have not reduced weight. I am 96 Kgs. Inspite of Morning walk(brisk) and medicine I am unable to reduce the weight.How to do that?
While cutting my pubic hairs with a scissors I accidentally made a cut down there. It's not a deep cut but it bleeded for some time and then stopped. Please help. I am very worried.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Mam/sir. I am anxious to conceive, but my tsh level is high. How to maintain my tsh level normal throughout my life and how to get pregnant early through medicine? but I am not conceiving what should I do?
What is the reason behind flu and how is it possible to stop it? What is the characteristics of flu?
Hi. My son is 14 and is a fast bowler. 5.4 how does he get towards 6ft at least. I and my wife are 5" 8.5 and 5" 4 respectively.
How to make we fit without going zym or running. Now a days we do not have much time to exercise. So how to loose weight faster. And make fit ourself.
5 practical ways to manage constipation
Constipation is one of the most common health problems. Unhealthy eating practices, inadequate sleep, sedentary lifestyle and stressful life are some of the common triggers for constipation.
Symptoms of constipation include two or less than two bowel movements in a week, hard and dry stools, bloating and feeling of fullness. In severe cases of constipation, you may also have small amount of blood in your stool due to bleeding hemorrhoids.
Some of the common causes of constipation are lack of fiber rich diet, lack of exercises and physical activity, immobility due to age and illness and overuse and persistent use of laxatives. Constipation may also be another symptom of health disorders such as hypothyroidism, diabetes, hypercalcemia and irritable bowel syndrome.
Ways to manage constipation:
Here are five effective ways to prevent and treat constipation:
1. Exercise regularly
-follow an exercise regimen which may include a combination of several activities such as weight bearing exercise, muscle strengthening exercises, running, walking, jogging and physical exercises.
- these exercises stimulate the bowel movements regularly and help to keep the body healthy.
- brisk walking and aerobic exercises has also been found to stimulate and aid the bowel movement.
- if you have an option of taking the elevator or the stairs, opt for stairs. This will keep you mobile during your work hours.
2. Increase dietary fiber
- correction of the dietary intake is the key to prevent constipation. It is recommended to take naturally available fibrous vegetables and fruits than to aid the diet with supplementary fiber.
- increase the intake of fiber rich vegetables such as beans, bran cereals, brown rice, raw fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. It is recommended to have close to 20-35 grams of fiber daily.
- make sure you add salads to your meals. Include sprouts, carrots, leafy vegetables and fruits in your salads.
- in case of consistent constipation, avoid intake of processed foods and beverages such as cheese, dairy products, meat and packaged foods
3. Increase fluid intake
- drink water (6-8 glasses) throughout the day. This will improve the bowel movement significantly.
warm water during the daytime also helps in increasing the excretion of stools during constipation.
4. Opt for lifestyle changes
- changes in the lifestyle such as having a balanced diet, regular exercises and optimum sleep can significantly help constipation.
- fix a regular time during the day for the bowel movement. It helps the body to follow a routine.
5. Try natural remedies
- in case of chronic constipation, take herbal laxatives such as isabgol and triphala with warm water before going to sleep. They will improve bowel movement and aid the excretion process
- studies suggest that castor oil, due to its laxative properties, was found to relieve constipation significantly. Due to its instant effects, it is recommended that it is not consumed orally before going to bed. Instead it is advised to take it in the daytime.
- there are broadly two types of herbal stimulants (bulk forming stimulants and stimulant laxatives) for relieving constipation.
- commonly used bulk forming laxatives include, fenugreek, flaxseeds and barley. Commonly used stimulant herbs include aloe and senna. However, these herbal laxatives are advised to be used in less potency. Therefore one must consult a doctor before opting for these remedies.
In case your symptoms persist, you can try some over the counter laxatives. However make sure your body does not become dependent on these options. Consistent use of laxatives can deplete the food off essential nutrients in severe cases, consult a doctor who can further evaluate the problem and suggest medications. Stay healthy, stay happy!