Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ninad GandbhirYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and a virgin. Few days back I was about to lose my virginity. But as soon as I put on the condom I lost the erection. N moreover next day again I had quite a long oral during which erection was quite fine but after sone time I started losing the erection n did not regain it in that session. And these 2 incidences left me quite embarrassed. Please help.
Hi, I have developed skin tags on my neck and they embarrassed me. What medication is required. Is it possible to get rid from those using homeopathic medicines.
Hi I am feeling weakness in my body. Mostly in my Hands below to elbow and in legs from foot and above to ankle. Why it is happening and what should I do. Do I need to take any multivitamin.
Mam my penis is too small about 5 inches only. Please advice me how can I enlarge and make my thick?
My name is vignesh. I am 26 years old. I start masturbating at 14 years old while I am studying 8 std. Now I have severe tiredness when it erects. I controlled myself but it ejaculates while in sleep. I can't able to do any work for entire day. Next day it become normal. There will be 9 or 10 times it ejaculates in sleep. I controlled myself but it ejaculates during night sleep. Could you please what food I need to have to control this and other steps? It will be real helpful for me.
Hi, I'm facing pre mature ejaculation problem gone through investigations reports are normal what should I do any suggestions I'm working in Qatar (married). On going Medication Xirtam 40 For BP life long Febuday 40 6 months course started a month ago for Uric Acid Rosuvas-F 20 6 months course started a month ago for Cholesterol UDILIV 150 6 months course started a month ago for Fatty Liver Can Anyone please help me with this? Duralast 30mg will cause any side effects 1 hour Before intercourse?
I can not feel any taste. I eat lots of chilly and spicy food but I can not feel any of those taste and all I feel is the the taste of lemon. I only feel the sour taste and a bit of sweet taste that's all. Whats wrong with me?
Impotence is often related to old-age and deteriorating sexual drives. However, not all cases of impotence pertain to the older crowd. Youth impotence is an increasingly common condition among males in generation X, however, it is rare but not totally absent in females as well.
In males, youth impotence refers to a young man’s incapability to attain an erection or maintain it throughout the intercourse. The main reasons for youth impotence can be attributed to over-masturbation or having sex too often. A certain study indicates that excessive masturbation at a very young age requires an excess of testosterone, thereby restricting the resting time of the nervous system. Endocrine function of the body is adversely affected as well because the production of hormones and liver enzymes is gravely reduced.
Other causes of male youth impotence are:
- Marijuana: Marijuana increases the level of the inflammatory hormone ‘prostaglandin’, E-2, that is responsible for inflammation of the brain arteries which results in interrupted blood flow to the penis.
- Methamphetamine and Ecstasy: Prolonged meth abuse can cause confined testicular function and orgasmic disorders whilst over-dosing on ecstasy is responsible for wrecking the ‘serotonin’ producing neurons present in the brain that regulate and control sexual activities.
Youth impotence is relatively a typical in females. However, it isn’t a condition which is non-existent. Females in the ripe ages of their youth experience “inhibited desire disorder” which means the woman has no or very low desire to engage in any form of sexual activity. This condition can be attributed to a variety of factors: drug abuse, unpleasant past experiences, chronic distress, insomnia, etc. Experiencing a piercing pain during intercourse can also lead to this condition. This pain is unnatural and might persist due to lack of lubrication, vaginismus (pelvic muscle spasms) or genital herpes.
The youth impotence in both males and females can be healed by a combination of the following methods:
- Psychosexual counselling
- Intake of pills which stabilise the flow of hormones in your body
- Kegel exercises which strengthen one’s pelvic muscles
- Addition of necessary nutrients to your diet
Hello sir, I am 19 years old boy. Last few days ago while conversation with my friends they said that masturbating every day causes side effects and some health problems causes in future. Is it right. Please explain clearly to me and give some suggestions to me.
This itching around my private part is driving me crazy I tries Itch Guard but nothing really happened.
I have a bushy genital. Should I clean it? I want to masturbate, should you suggest healthy way to practice it.
I am 33 Year old male. I am getting low stomach pain (lower part of stomach) from lat 6 days. Please guide me on this.
I am just 22 nd I am getting tired within 15 to 20 mins having sex. How to improve my time duration to satisfy my partner?
doctor sap I had sex with some one but oral sex. She suck my penis I never heard before that mouth to penis transmit hiv .so I checked after 2 month hiv test I got result is negative but that is window period I check in dubai sir .but I heard that hiv test is newer test came which is if I am infected hiv result is positive within days am I right doctor sap what is truth tell me doctor I'm very worrying.
I think my penis size has been reduced. Does it happen. If yes then is it because of my smoking habit.
The word epilepsy brings to mind visions of people frothing at the mouth and rolling on the ground. However, epilepsy affects each patient in a different way. This can make it hard to recognize at times. In the more serious cases of epilepsy, an epileptic attack can make a patient injure himself or develop other life threatening conditions. In rare cases, epilepsy can even cause death. Thus it becomes imperative to understand how to deal with epilepsy.
Treatment options for epilepsy can be categorized as medication, surgical procedures and dietary changes.
1. Medication: Medication for epilepsy is prescribed on the basis of the symptoms presented and the type of epilepsy the patient is suffering from. In most cases, seizures can be controlled with a single type of medication, but in others, the doctor may need to prescribe a combination of medicines to control epilepsy. These forms of medication do have side effects and hence any reactions to the medication must be immediately brought to the doctor's notice. The dosage for epilepsy medication may need to be varied with time. An epileptic patient should never discontinue medication on their own.
2. Surgery: Depending on the type of seizures and the area of the brain affected, a doctor may advise surgery in cases of severe epilepsy. Surgery can help reduce the number of seizures experienced or completely stop them. Surgery to treat epilepsy is of many types. Some of the common procedures are:
- Surgery to remove tumor of any such conditions that may be triggering the epileptic attacks
- Surgery to remove a small section of the brain from where a seizure originates. This may also be referred to as a lobectomy.
- Multiple subpial transaction or a surgery that involves making a series of cuts in the brain to prevent the seizures from spreading to other parts of the brain.
- Surgery to sever the neural connections between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- Surgery to remove half the brain's cortex or outer layer
3. Dietary changes: A diet rich in fats and low in carbohydrates can help reduce seizures. This is known as a ketogenic diet and aims at making the body break down fats instead of carbohydrates. It can cause a buildup of uric acid in the body and thus should be practiced only under the guidance of a dietician. In cases where epileptic attacks are triggered by malnutrition and birth defects, taking vitamin supplements can help lower the frequency of seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.