Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nina A MadnaniYour feedback matters!
I've a problem of hair fall and I've tried several home and medical remedies but still no improvement in my hair growth. Please recommend me some better hair treatment.
I get itching in ears every morning I get up. I use cotton buds and evry time I get flakes some what like dandruff What is the reason?
I am 21 years old, Male and my hair starts falling from 3 years, till yet it doesn't stop. I tried every medicine but no effect is showed. please consult me regarding this so that at least my hair stops falling. Thanks.
My dark circle under eye is very dark and it doest suit on my face please consult me some cream or treatment in mumbai.
I am 60 yrs, male from Hyd, suffering from psoriasis only on palms n soles, since 8 yrs, tried all medicines, but no satisfactory results, finally homeopathy medicine working better , showing improvement , but not cured completely, may I know any medicine for complete cure, Rgrds, y n marathe.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows. Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively.
1. Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have anti bacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
2. Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega three oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
3. Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
4. Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
5. Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.