Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NimishaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 45 years old. My father diagnosed for ca prostate at the age of 59 and he is under treatment. Whether I will get the disease as hereditary? what precaution I have to take? any tests have to be done periodically? kindly advise.
My have a kidney stone with is 9mm big any natural remedies? I keep passing stones, but in future they keep forming back. I have this problem from past 10 yrs.
Please when I feel like urinating, and I goes to urinate, after I finish urinating my abdomen will be paining me.
I am irfan I am suffering from kidney stone from last 2 years on both aside 4mm and my age 25 years please Plz please help me sir what I doo.
My wife is pregnant and she in last stage, means his estimated delivery date is 10-january She is suffering urine problem she has to go toilet again and again for urine. please suggest me.
I have pcod as well as kidney stones in both kidneys and I'am nit able to lose weight. Kindly suggest me a duet chart if possible as it keeps on fluctuating. Losing 5 kgs is my target but it's getting really hard. Please help!
Doctor I am suffering from penile pain. Me Jab urine karta hu bahut burning hot hai. Aur ek Milky si foul smell aati hai. Aur urine k baad bahut pain hota h. please help me sir. Urine culture test, blood test, xray, are normal.
Fart while i am pee (farting while peeing in between), how it is common? Reason behind it? Do I need to worry? 17 years old?
Following is the ultrasound report for gal bladder stone, kindly suggest if this could be treated with medicines. "Liver shows fatty change. No focal lesion is seen. Bew radicals are not dilated. GB is well visualized. Wali thickness is normal. Cavity contains multiple calculi. CBD is partially visible & 5.5 mm in diameter. No calculus seen in visible parts Spleen and pancreas are sancgrazhi cally normal No peritoneal collection seen No inflamed appendix localised Both the kidneys are normal in size, shape and cutlines. No calculus or hydronephrosis seen. Ureters partially traceable, No calculus seen in visible portions of ureters Small urine seen in bladder No calculus or mass is seen al in size outlines and echo tern of money trium normal No mass lesion is seen. Left ovary is normal. Right adnexa poorly visible" IMP: 1. Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis 2. Fatty Liver.
My creatinine level is 1.41 out of 1.2 normal and the rest of the parameter are in normal range my na k blood urea my pvr my ultrasound reports were normal recently I was diagnose with the treatment of neurologist last month in nanded distinct maharashtra now I am using sobisis forte, cardivas cr, comd3 fem I do not have deibetise but bp patent for last 16 years my age is 57 male.
I had done kidney stone operation last year and one stone was removed. And same problem I am getting again little pain near abdomen and testes. Can you please tell some tablets for that.
Hi, I am 23years old male, I wanted to ask how should I know that I am taking excess carbohydrates and sugar, my urinations are very frequent (about 1nce in 2hrs) and I sweat a lot too! my. Height is 5'11 nd weight is about 79-82! pls suggest Thanks.
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
Sir I am 47 years old. I want know how can I control my creatinine level any medicine available for this.
My aunt goes for the test called urine culture and sensitivity the report has been generated and it says sterile after 24 hours of aerobic incubation at 37 degree C. And in culture column it says no growth. What does it means is there something serious?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.