Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
My hair is continuously falling and I do not know what to do? Please sir suggest me for available medicine! In my past questions many doctors say weisbaden, german heaper sulph! I searched this medicine not available in online? Please help me doctor?
I have red spots on my face especially on cheeks. Have tried some medicines prescribed by doctor but spots are still there.
I'm using Melacare cream for 2 months so as to whiten my face and it showed good results. So I stopped using it for the last two days and my face got darker as it was in the beginning. So kindly suggest me a good way to stop using the cream without disturbing my current skin tone. Also suggest me good ways to improve skin tone.
After trimming my face I feel itchiness and followed by small pimples and it also gets red after trimming. Kindly help me with this problem.
I have 3 problems that is pimples, black spot and oily face how to get I'd of these and I'm 23 years old and I'm unable to gain weight I cannot eat more if try eating full stomach I get vomiting sensation I think I have gastric problems.
I have hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not giving result. Can you help me for solving the hair loss problem.
Hello Sir, I am suffering skin problem on my face pimple but now stopped this problem but some black marks on my Chick how to remove this?
I am having blackheads whiteheads and certain type of bacterial infection on my face clogged pores. What should i do?
I am 18 year old male and have many type of acne like -1. Black headed acne on my forehead, chicks, and some on chest. 2. White headed acne on my chicks and neck. 3. Sometime pustules are also appear on my chick and chest. I am not able to tolerate that acne any more I am so much tired from it since almost 1 year. Please help me for curing my face and other part from acne.
I'm 55 year old. I colour every 15 days my hair to cover grey, I use loreal Excellence, I maintain doing hot oil massage etc but still I loose my hair.what to do
Hi, I have a hair fall problem, could you please tell me few natural tips to reduce hair fall. Thank you.
I have a fair complexion, with a lovely shiny glowing skin.My problem is i have acne only on my nose and chin.And really bad acne.Looks really badwhen u hav a nice face n a polluted nose. Sometimes the sin on my nose is too oily n sometimes its so dry that i can peel off the skin. My skin is very sensitive.I have never used any creams.If i use i get more acne. Im 30 now. And really need to maintain . Please help me.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"