Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nilofer RangoonwalaYour feedback matters!
Age 71 Male Diabtic under control F90 PP130 trembling of arms mainly right arm No parkinson or thyroid problem been under indral but no relief. Any suggestions?
I had a surgery on spinoidal polyp 6 months ago and now I am suffering from nose blockage, sneezing and all then I consult doctor, on endoscopy it is found that polyp is back again. What should I do now?
I have problem in sleeping at night. I go to bed but not able to sleep. Spending time youtube is taking over my sleep. What should I do.
How to overcome from suffering a long time fever when he Doing daily exercise and eat healthy fever?
I am 28 year old male. I was suffering from stomach and back pain for 2 days for which I have taken the tablets and now it is fine but after that when in mood the penis is not getting stiffed as it used to be earlier. Basically penis enlarges when in mood and it will be stiffed but now its very hard to enlarge. Please suggest me on the same.
I am having a injury scar in lower to nose. Moustache is not growing in that particular place. What to do to grow moustache.
I used condom once just to try it then after that itching and red spots comes at that place now they are growing what to do?
I am diabetic from last seven years I am taking medicine daily and I am fifty two year old. What precautions I have to take in future and my blood sugar level is 140.
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis from many years but from 2 days I have pain in neck, shoulder, sternum bone particularly left. Night heart palpitations more tingling poking heart. Sometimes I getup many times due to this anxiety and chest pain. My ECG, echo normal. Sorethroat also started with throat pain.
I am suffering constipation for several days. It is hampering my day to day activities. Please. Suggest me what can I do.
Doctor I have some issue like I can feel my heart beat and my heart beat increase when I do some pressure works like weight lifting or heavy movements. I examined ecg and echo screening both Wr normal. I had chest pain when examined with the gastro Doctor they told some acid get more produce in your body due to tat I am get chest pain. Am I facing this problem by gastric or cardio problem.
Hi, how to check my sugar and bp. How to avoid risk by manully in home. I am very helpfull. If you provide me a infomation. Thanks
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.