Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am a pure vegetarian and do not eat eggs too. Recently joined a gyn. What kind of food should I consume to get sufficient proteins and to build strong muscles. Please advise.
I am 48 years old. I have many problems in my body. Obesity/urine infection and gastric problem and headache.
My brother is having piles problem. He has not ready for operation. Without operation any other ways.
My blood is AB positive and My wife's blood is A negative. Our marriage date ia May2015 We have no any child. MC of my wife is not on fix date. December= 25 January= 20 Februaey= 14 she was suffering in Liver problem in January. We want a child yet. Gyconologist has given an injection for negative blood. Please help me. Thanks.
I sweat more on my face than other part of body. It is very irritating especially when talk with someone. It is drying when I wash and sweating too unnormaly. Please help and give me advice for its cure.
Why my girlfriend wil not b interested in oral sex? Y she do not like I am going down on her? Y she do not enjoy it? Is ther any problem with her vagina?
I am 23 years I masturbate daily now I am getting pelvic pain nd urine starting nd ending prblm breaking prblm nd dull pain lower back please help wt is the prblm .it is a major? Tell me wat should I do now.
I am not gaining weight, my height is 5'8" and my weight is only 53.2, please tell some measures to increase weight?
For your ready reference, I briefly describe my wife?s case. She is a 74-year- old housewife. She is a patient of chronic rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis and has been taking a steroid, wyslone 5 mg /day, for the last about 30 years and RISOFOC kit (calcium and vitamin D3) for osteoporosis for the last about two years. She has been taking other medicines also for hypertension (UDP 5 mg twice daily) diabetes (Glyson 5 mg thrice a day), high cholesterol (Zivast 20) etc. Now her BP and sugar levels are within the normal levels. She has terrible pain below the knee and above the ankle in the right leg and cannot walk. Her problem has been diagnosed as Rt side L5 radiculopathy and chronic steroid-induced neuropathy. An MRI done in Dec. 2014 showed L4-L5 Rt side foraminal compression. She has undergone a spine surgery on Dec. 29, 2014 and a transforaminal epidural injection at Rt side L5 level. Now she takes Lyrica 75 once every evening, tab Instrel ? thrice /day, tab Nexpro 20 twice /day, tab Rockbon once /day, and tab Mazetol 200 once in the morning, and tab Neurokind once at night. But there is no relief from the pain when she attempts to stand up and walk; there is no pain, however while she is in bed lying or sitting up. Please advise what can be done to alleviate the pain. Thanks for your attention and advice.
My sister complains of blood in stools, the blood color is red and comes after passing stool. She has a small piles like swelling, and the motion is not hard. Please help if any diet changes are to be done and any emergency condition.
How to change my body shape because im 20 year old and my weight is 43 so how can I increase my weight.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!