Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilima Tandekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima TandekarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a girl and I see something small thing stone like in my left breast. It sometimes gets big sometimes seems small but sir I feel so pain. please sir suggest me what I have to do?
Hi, Iam male 33 years old. Got married b/f 3 years. We are typing 4r children from an year buy no result. Found that I have less semen count & low motility (0%). Could you please suggest, is their any other option. Other than IVF? Please advice us.
I am a 20 year old girl. Am not getting menstrual periods from past 1 and half month what should I do. Please provide me suggestions.
Hello doctor my age is 35 and y wife age is 32 we both r you married in 2005 we have 2 child and they both are now are matured and problem is we have one room so we can not do sex in room, and my wife and me are not intimate or not done sex from 2 years cause of two child, so we both decided that we will do sex in bathrum and bathrum is not bigger so we can not sleep there so can we do sex vertically? And what standing sex harm full? Plzzz keep this secret and we want another child. so pregnancy possible by vertically give me advise plzz what should we do?
From birth itself she was fat, but it was a healthy body. From past 4-5 months her body is very week. She is working out for reduce weight. She walks 3-4 kms daily. She is on diet, eating food twice a day only. She is doing 12 hours shift at office for last few months. Is it because of that her weight is not loosing?
I recently gave birth to a child and now when I am giving my baby feed after giving feed I am having burning sensation in my breasts. I have been washing them. With hot water, salt water and also making them warm with hot water bottle but there is no relief from this. This is being done from past 1 and a half month. No swelling nothing else is wrong with my breasts. Milk is also coming and there is no extra milk left after breastfeeding but still there is a burning sensation. Please give some solution to get rid of this sensation.
Stunning Flaxseed Nutrition Facts
When you look at the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, there are many things that will catch your attention.
A 1 ounce (3 tbsp) serving of flax seeds contains:
Omega-3 (ALA) 6,338mg
Vitamin B1 31% RDA
Manganese 35% RDA
Magnesium 30% RDA
Phosphorus 19% RDA
Selenium 10% RDA
Also, flaxseeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
Please suggest me Best birth control option for newly wed couple as they want child after 2 years of their marriage.
I had sex on 1st with condom and gave her unwanted 72 and had it again on 4th April with condom protection. On 8th april she get light brownish bleeding for 2 times. She has her periods on 19 march and she is not regular in her periods. Is it a symptom of egg implantation? Is she pregnant? Tell me fast.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.