Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Doctor, My Wife Has eaten Pills each month one pill (3 times). Her age is 16 years. How much pill can be eat for one year? Is it create any side effect? If yes, what are the side effect.
Sexual problems can arise at any stage of sexual activity, which prevents the individual from enjoying sexual activity. The causes of sexual difficulties may be psychological, physical or both.
Sexual disorders are classified into four categories
Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of oestrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue, and pregnancy. Some psychological causes such as Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterised by the difficulty to maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as Dysparuinia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
Vaginismus known as the spasm of muscles of the vaginal wall.
Some common symptoms:
In men are:
The absence of ejaculation.
Inability to maintain time of ejaculation.
Difficulty getting an erection.
In women are:
Difficulty reaching orgasm.
Burning pain in vulva or vagina.
Inadequate vaginal lubrication.
Physical factors in sexual difficulties:
Enlarged prostate gland
Drugs such as alcohol, nicotine, narcotics.
Homeopathy for sexual problems:
Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response which may be due physical or mental disturbances. Homeopathic Treatment acts by increasing blood supply and exciting the nerves. It is also helpful in sexual disorders associated with psychological disturbances. The Homeopathic Treatment gives a feeling of wellness and thus regains the vigor.
I am getting heat pimples on my vagina regularly. Am regularly taking butter milk. But it happens frequently. Using femmine wash to clean v. Am also using minoxidil5%. Pls help me.
Hi I am 31 year old, planning to conceive within a month itself, Please guide me. I have hyperthyroid taking thyronorm 75 mcg daily. I have a regular menstrual cycle of 30 days. Also suggest me a good sperm friendly lubricant that would not disturb me in conception. Currently I am using vaseline and it is very comfortable, I use it in the outer opening only and some on my husband, would that affect us in conception or is it fine. I would be comfortable with olive or canola oil rather than other medicated jelly. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old, I have a problem that my periods are not coming in this month what cqn I do for this so that my periods are on.
I am 14 weeks pregnant and have started to get eruptions on my face. They subside after 4-5 days but leave horrible black marks. What can I do for the pimples and the marks?
In the starting of 9th month of pregnancy I am feeling less baby movement s in Womb which are much less than previous month. I took the ultrasound but everything is normal. But my baby is not moving as much as in eight month.
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.
My Age is 39, too much hairfall . TSH is 3.54 progesterone on day 21 is 40, haemoglobin 12.4,glucose pp is 136 I am unable to conceive for last six months trying for it. doctor gave me thyronorm, glycomet tablets for one month to balance hormones. Keraglo tablets for hairfall. Am I following right medication? Prolactin is 1.2 and AMH is 3.14.
I am pregnant last 1 month ,sometime pain my backside so pls answer me isme koi darnevali bat nahi hena?
Food is not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
Irregular periods cycle after my delivery. Babies are not alive. They were born on 28th april 2016. My last periods was on 19sep and this mnth it is today 13th october. My periods are not clear also. Another problem we tried to conceiving next baby this month but we could not conceive. How will we conceive and why periods are irregular?
Being overweight can be as problematic as being underweight. Both the situations can have an effect on the infertility in a woman. Usually, the body stores the sex hormones in the fat layers. That is why, if a person is underweight, she can have infertility issues, as there is not enough storage space for the hormones. In the same way if a person is overweight, then there is an excess of fat tissues and the amount of the hormone estrogen released is usually more than that the body can handle. This leads to a disruption of the chemicals and proteins, leading to adverse reactions and infertility.
Common Weight Related Infertility Reasons
Being overweight is somewhat linked with the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and an increase in estrogen hormone. Also, there is a greater chance of a luteal phase defect. Let us see how these can affect a woman:
- Estrogen: This hormone is produced by the fat cells, and if there is too much of estrogen production, then the body reacts to it in a similar manner when birth control pills are taken. Ovulation may or may not occur, and if it does, it might be inadequate. And the inadequate ovulation leads to luteal phase defect.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): This is basically an endocrine disorder with a combination of many symptoms. Symptoms are pain, irregular cycles, ovulatory pain, ovarian cysts, excessive body hair and heavy menstrual bleeding. Diagnosis for PCOS helps in determining the treatment for weight loss.
- Luteal Phase Defect: The luteal phase refers to the phase between the ovulation and the menses. The ideal time period for this phase is 14 days. LPD is generally caused by improper ovulation, and thus improving the quality of the follicles is necessary to correct the situation.
How Does Being Overweight Affect Conception Rate
As per a study which was published in the British Medical Journal, if women are too lean or too obese, they can have difficulty in conceiving and that fat distribution has an effect on the body. Women who have a large waist-hip ratio have difficulty in conceiving, and apple shaped women also face the same trouble. Usually, women who have PCOS have an apple shaped body.
Risk of Miscarriage Due To Being Overweight
Women suffering from PCOS and obesity have more chances of miscarriage as compared to others. The reason is that women with PCOS have increased LH, which tends to affect the pregnancy. However, it is noticed that even if excess fat does not play any role in pregnancy, women with PCOS have excess weight which creates high risk as compared to the others.
Finding Help for Overweight Issues is a Good Idea
Seeking help if you are overweight is always advisable. Consulting a good gynecologist can help along with weight management and fertility treatment. You shouldn't have any hesitations, and all the questions should be asked freely so as to get a holistic idea of the treatment. The doctor might suggest some tests and also conduct a physical examination of the lymph nodes and the abdomen, to check the ovaries and the uterus. Post physical examination, an internal examination of the cervix to check for infections is done, and if need be, a pap smear might be collected and sent to the lab for culture. At times, a trans-vaginal or an abdominal ultrasound might also be done to rule out the possibilities of abnormalities or others cysts. Tests to check the levels of hormones are also done.
It is always a wise decision to know how being overweight can impact the chances of becoming pregnant. Working towards losing weight and getting it under healthy BMI levels, can lead to the restoration of the hormones and in turn make you healthier.
I asked already this question but I did not goted good answer my question is without any pregnancy protected which day we can do sex and avoid pregnancy mine just after mc or just before mc.
After taking ipill for the first time, period comes at least 15days early on 10th September. Now October 20. Can next period be late for taking ipill? Have irregular periods (average 10 days late every month) and PCOS syndrome.
Hi, Me and my girlfriend had dry sex one day before her periods time. I just licked her vagina and did fingering. Later we just rubbed one over the other with wearing panties. On the next day she did not got periods after five days she got very very small blood spot. Can you please tell me whether she is pregnant or it is sign of pregnant or it is just starting of periods once again?
Here are some tips to manage pregnancy in summers