Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilima
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NilimaYour feedback matters!
My wife is having problems in getting regular periods since December. She had some medicines and undergone some tests and found out that she had thyroid. Now after taking pills for the normal periods he had periods in January. Now 2 months from that time still she is not having periods. Though she is still continuing with homeopathic medicine for thyroid and another medicine for hormonal imbalance. Please suggest if something is serious or not.
She is having her foots always burning they are too hot we have consulted many doctors about that but there is no solution yet.
Praganacy k kitne din baad pet and chest m changes aane lgte h mene sex k time condom use kiya tha and period time 6 feb ka h but pet and chest m halka sa changes h to koi chance h kya pregnancy ka.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.