Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NilimaYour feedback matters!
hello I had two abortion. I can conceive but after some time the fetus growth not developing properly. I have done all the tests which my doctors consult. Each report is normal. But now the time I am very upset please suggest me. Thank you.
Hi doc, I am 28 year old woman, I m suffering from vaginal infection from last 6 months please suggest me home remedies for the problem as I m planning for my baby I can't take anti biotic and I want to know if I got pregnant and the infection still exist can it affect my baby. I m very afraid, please help me.
General emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason, may be seen as a diagnosis of depression. Other symptoms may include feelings of hopelessness, and or pessimism, feeling of guilt, irritability, and restlessness and loss of appetite. One foremost or cardinal sign of depression is a loss of interest in the objects or people previously liked and appreciated by the individual. With the blind race about possession of more and more resources, the rate of depression is growing high. A throat cut competitive environment at social and professional level is another reason behind stress anxiety and depression.
Though it's a truth that depression occurs because of arbitrary thought process, and counselling plays an important role in it, medicines are also often required. Ayurveda prescribes the wonderful solution in this regard.
- 1oleation and fomentation the therapies normally known as snehan and Sweden in Ayurveda. In this, whole body massage with medicated oil is done. After that whole body fomentation is performed. The massage relaxes the strained muscles. It removes fatigue and stiffness.
- 2 a full course of snehan, Sweden, mridu vaman and mental health promoters after that provides easy, early and long lasting relief from the annoying pain of stress and depression. The patient feels rejuvenated and comes out of low mood and helplessness.
I am having my periods and simultaneously suffering from severe cold. Can I have medicines for cold? If yes, then what?
Afraid of IUI. Some body told me they change husband semen or mix with some one others semen and they do not really wash their utensils. Is its true ?
I have a sever headache, and frequent urination, and sometime I get abdominal pain also. My last period is 23th Jan. I thought that it's symptoms of pregnancy. So check home test. But it's shown as negative.
I am a 22 years girl I had sex with my bf many time but there is no flow of blood How can I know whether I am virgin or not.
I miss my periods from last 2 months. Suddenly I have urin infection I do pregnancy test which is negative do I am pregnant?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"