Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima BhamareYour feedback matters!
I did not get my period. I had my last period on november 2 and today it is december 3.I had a foreplay with my husband the previous month but there was no sexual intercourse he ejaculated beneath my labia minora. Can I get pregnant?
My wife is suffering from Harmon's disturbance for last two months. She is suffering from monthly period disturbance , her period coming twice in a month.Please help ?
Today I can done abdomen and pelvis ultrasound. It shows that 5mm stone in left kidney and left adnexa show 43×33mm sized benign cyst with internal thin sepate and echoes likely hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What does it mean. And what can I do? It is dangerous or not.
Hi, 6 months ago I had ultra sound and doctr told me the am suffering forn pcod and aftr prolactin test doctr told me dat I hav hormonal imbalance. Whn my period started I do not get my periods regular at dat tym dctr told me it is not to wory much aftr sumtym it vl becom regular n aftr few years I used to get my periods within 2 months. And aftr sum year again my periods became irregular n I used to get periods within 2 to 3 months sumtym aftr 3 months r aftr consulting doctr n by taking mdcns prescribed by dctr to hav periods. N she said dat your periods vl becom normal aftr having one baby cos you don't have any other prblm. Bt stil my periods are not regular n as I told dat 6 months ago another doctr told me I hav pcod n she gave mdcns ovacet to continue fr 6 months n 16 cablogin mdcns to take after four days each for hormones. But aftr 6 months again in ultra sound stil I have multiple cyst. What should I do now please suggest me. Should I consult another dctr I should go for homeopathy treatment. Do I get any serious disease lyk ovarian cancer if it is not treated properly. please suggest me.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.