Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh V VoraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old .me and my wife had sex during her period of 5th day. Without using safety and I should not on her vagina outside the vagina is there any chance to get pregnancy.
Hi doctor. I want to conceive very fast. I got marry last year I have taken OVRAL*L 5 days. My Question is there any side effects of OVRAL*L contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy forever. Now I want to conceive my husband n my reports are normal. please doctor suggest me that I may pregnant very soon. Thank you.
Since last 6 months I am finding a cyst or lump in my breast and its become painful and hard during my periods days and couple of days before my periods but as soon as my periods get over it become normal and there is no painful and even that hardness is not there .so what should I do for this problem.
I have a baby boy of 10 months I want to have 2nd baby planning after 6 months I need a baby girl What should I do.
Hello sir, I want ask about my monthly periods. It is not regular, and always delay with intolerable pain. The duration is always around 8 days and bleeding is heavy. Please give me an advise, how to get rid of this problem.
Hi. M 20 year old female. I guess m having yeast infection. As my vaginal discharge is very thick. N its secreting in large amount. Wht oral medicine cn b taken.
I had sex with my bf 3 days ago and he has used a condom for sometime and then he remove it and after that the seal was broken. And then again he putted a condom and after 1 hours I had also taken an unwanted 72. So please tell me that I will be pregnant or not I am so confused and scared also. I don't want to be pregnant. .please doctor help me by giving me appropriate answer. Please and also my period date is coming its 23 so I will have my period or not?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Helps you fight bone disorders: Paneer is rich in Omega - 3 & 6 fatty acids, which helps you fight bone disorders such as arthritis.
- Gives boost to your hair and skin: As it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins its consumption promotes good hair and skin health.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.
Note: One should be cautious for the high level of sodium and high level of cholesterol in cottage cheese made from whole milk.