Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh RangnekarYour feedback matters!
My age 50 year my screatinine2 urea 47 diabetes level normal fasting 80 and pp 108 the kiya mera kidney disease thik ho gaye ga.
My father is 55 year old and having kidney failure problem. He is under dialysis and a diabetic patient also. We have donor and looking for kidney transplant. Kindly advice on this.
When my father goes to toilet for 2 no, during the 2 no blood come out and it's happen after every 1 month.
Hi, daily morning when go for urine first time. It's look lightly yellow. When I take more water it turn to white back if I take less water it becomes more yellow. Is it serious problem or normal condition.
My problem is that since last 2-3 months it is paining a lot? Whenever I feel like passing motions, I go the toilet but it is very difficult for me to pass motions and I am scared because that portions pains a lot, what is it. There is no blood in stool, I am getting this on time as well. So what are the remedies? Please help. Drinking approx 2-3 ltrs water daily as well.
Dear Doctor, Please help with your advise. My wife is aged 46 years, since last three years she is getting UTI repeatedly. Erythrocystoscopy was performed - result is normal. Extreme Hygiene she keeps. There is burning and she has to sit for almost 5 mins to pass out the urine completely. She takes ample water almost 4-5 lts. Each cycle of antibiotics which is changed as per urine culture report lasts for almost 3 months. Then after a gap of 2-3 months it comes again. Drops of urine comes with deep cough. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
Sir, I am suffering from with pressure of passing the urine. I already check the sugar test, it indicates normal, but I am suffering from this disease. Sugar test reports: Plasma glucose fasting: 79 mg/dl Plasma glucose post prandial: 103 mg/dl. Please suggest me the solution.
My mother is 76 year old and approximately for every half an hour she is urinating. She is a type-2 diabetic and her all four arteries of heart are blocked, her left side of body is also paralyzed. She has lost her both eyes after cataract operation. I request you to kindly advise me how to control her urination.
Which food items should be taken and what should be avoided in case of kidney stone. Is milk an allowed product?
My wife is suffering from UTI very often. Her water intake is approx 1 litre per day. Is there any medicine which can work for a longer period of time.
I am 26 year old female. My urine test shows Pus cells 2-4/hpf and epithelial cells/RBCs Absent. Please tell whether any treatment required?
I am a 28 year old male. In last 5 years I did have pain due to kidney stone thrice. Recently a week ago I had a pain for third time. This time my blood pressure went low due to enormous pain. Apart from drink lots of water, is there any solution to this? Bcz I dont want to bare this pain again.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.