Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Rangnekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh RangnekarYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old detected CKD stage 3 (GFR 50 CREATINE 1.4) ABOUT 6 YEARS BACK .I am following strict diet as prescribed, but I want to know can I have liquor (beer/wine) occasionally Presently no complications and all parameters within normal limits except creatine.
My age is 20. I have seen a red colour urine on 1 day then from that my urine is clear and no other pains etc present. Its only one time I see the see the reddish colour on that time my abdomen is heated too much then I pass urine it is reddish in colour I only say it is normal thing because it only occur 1 time and no other pains discomfort. Please say it is normal.
I suffered by kidney stone (3-4mm). Still I never took treatment but I having water in every one hour. Any further treatment required or not? Advise me thanking you.
I have UTI infection. And doctor had written me ciffran 500. Is it right? Because yesterday night I had frequent urine problem.
I'm 20 year old suffering from kidney failure. I'm on dialysis from 2 years. Now I am decided to kidney transplant.please suggest on this?
I Am 27 years Old thing I want to tell that just yesterday I did some x-rays of my kidneys I have 1 calculus stones measuring 0.5 CM inside my right kidney and 1 calculus stones measuring 0.5 CM in the right side of ureter, now whats happening is for last couple of days, when ever I take my.
Hi, I wanted to know if dialysis is provided only for end stage kidney failure or it is also prescribed at earlier stage of kidney failure?
Last 5 year my treatment of anxiety, depression, dizziness and other problems by manochiktsk .last month done some investigation sonography result is fatty liver and creatinine level is 1.6 but normal value is 1.4 please guidance me. Kya mujhe kidney problem he ya nahin?
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.