Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
What is pilonidal sinus and what's the best treatment suited" how much is cost of treatment in india and in usa.
I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.
Sir" my pennis is something pain for all time for (3 years). I am 2 urologist consultant Dr. privately. Dr. speaking nothing everything ok. Dr. prescribe urine (CST test) and prostate test. Urine and prostate report good. But I am not satisfied. Now I am pain for every time. No solution. Sir please help me. Very problem feeling every day. Now we should I do. Now" what test for freely satisfied or solution for my life or future. please help me sir.
Is second urine is preferable for prega news test. And it gives cent percent result. And it is true. And apollo hospital kits are treatable or not.
My father had an aortic valve replacement on 26 th march 2015. And after the surgery from 31st march onwards he is facing some obstruction while urination. He says urination is not free flow as before.
When ever I drink water, I had to go to washroom after every 30 mins. And it feels like more water is coming out than normal urine. After pissing my body feels weakness. No it seems like I m suffering from dehydration. My mouth is always dry. Help me.
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney (ureter). But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
I am 72 years.I have to pass urine on an interval of 3 hours especially at night which is an hindrance to sound sleep.How can I rectify this? Kindly advise.
What is the cure for acute urinary tract infection My mother is a diabetic and has recurring urinary infections Any cure ?
Hello sir/mam my dad suffering from creatinine he his having 5.4.and in same he has to do endoplasting. Doctors saying have to do dialysis before operation. Whats solution.
I am having 8 mm stone in my upper ureter .please advice me if I need to remove it by laser operation or it will be remove by medicine .please help.
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball.
Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
- Pain relievers - There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Drinking water - Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Medical therapy - In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Surgical removal of kidney stones Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Using sound waves to break up stones In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.