Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NileshYour feedback matters!
Hi gud evening, my son is 4.5 years old. His weight is 11 kg. I wanted to put on his weight. What healthy food should I give him.
My one year and 3 month old baby start walking for 15-20 days but I notice that he walk with left foot outside. Is this normal.
I have delivered twin babies. A boy and girl. Both of them are catching cold very often. Once in 2 weeks they are falling sick. Mostly they have cold in the chest and they cough. We use nebulizer at home. It is effective but once again they catch cold. We are also giving them monticope daily as preventive medicine. Can we do something else to prevent. Could this be due to sweat. Any home remedies we could try or could you advice on how to manage.
After taking lactare tablets there is no much increase in the production of breast milk please suggest me the best as I am unable to feed baby?
Hello, my child is 3. 5 years. He doesnt eat properly. In fact we have to force feed him every time. He is not a fan any particular food. He weighs only 14kgs. Please suggest me how to increase his appetite since he is not interested in trying out new food. He looks too thin.
Hello Doctors, Good Morning. This is regarding my sons health condition. He has 10 months old baby. When I am try to feed cerelac he has constipated. I have used medicine SORBILINE and GUTCLEAR prescribed by near by doctor. But If I use that then only my son is not constipated. I have stopped both medicine and cerelac I gave him only milk then there is no problem. Help me understand and do the needful. Guide me for foods and as well as my problem resolution. Even motherfeed also giving.
My 9 months old daughter has been suffering with fever for last 2 days. It started with cough and cold a week ago. Already given 2-3 dose of calpol since yesterday, but it' s not working. Please advise.
Hi doctor. I want to know what amount of pure almond oil can give a 3 year child, and what is the difference between maamra almond and normal almond. Please suggest me.?
Hai my baby s 6 weeks old. Earlier continues three days he passed a motion in a yellowish watery type. From yesterday onwards he didn't passed the motion. He s struggling a lot to pass t. He s releasing a gas a lot. Please advice. Is it normal.
Sir, My son is 9 years old. His weight is 34 kg. He is suffering from fever since last 5 days. I am giving cefpodoxime 100 twice a day Since Sunday night but till 99 to 100 degree temperature comes at night. So now what will we do. Please reply.
My child school teacher suggested for OT to him. His age is 10 years. He is very hyper active kid and not studying properly.What can i do?
My baby's fetal hemoglobin is 7.7 is it normal range of a 8 months old and any risk of thalassemia disease.
My Baby, who 1.5 year old have problem in there testicles. He have only one boll on there position and other one is not on there actual position. But he have second boll also but problem is not in correct place. This problem is by birth. So that what should can we do to take care. Help me to overcome this problem.
Dear, sir/ Madam My son age 4.10 months got fever ,diarrhea, n vomiting from yesterday evening 4.30 pm.n now his stools looking like watery green. He had a prescribed by Apollo ems ,Emeset susp, econorm susp, crocin ds susp.(Vomit 8 times, fever ups n downs, watery stools 15 times from yesterday) Kindly suggest me some medicines for quick relief. Thank u.
Hello Doctor, My daughter is 14 months old. She weights around 8.7 kg she is underweight. How I increase her weight please tell birth time her weight was 3 kg.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.