Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Every day morning after wake up fell back pain in the bottom of spinal cord and after some hours it get reduced. Please Update me the measures for relief ?
I'm. 45. Yrs female, suffering with acute arthritis pain for last year. Now swelling in both feet with pain below the knee. I'm a teacher so DAILY 5 to 6 hr standing job. BP NORMAL, NO diabetic, WEIGHT 54 KG. LAST YEAR I CONSULT DOCTOR, THERE WAS SOME RELIEF. BUT WITH CHANGE OF Climate. Please advice me how and where I should consult.
I am 32 years M. Had lower back and left abdomen pain .with doubt of stone done usg and found left kidney swelling but no stone traced. Dr. told that due to small size stone may be moved out of kidney or bladder. Swelling is due to it. Still after 4 days when painkiller effect goes mild pain come. Is it normal. Today done KFT test . All parameter including creatinine, uric acid are normal. Only electrolytes are slightly high or low. Should continue painkiller or any other test.
I have pain in my right shoulder whenever I wakeup in the morning and remains till evening but the pain reduces slowly till evening. What should I do?
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.
I am 34 years old, I am experiencing Lower Back pain (back of waist area) only when sitting for more than few minutes. I don't feel the pain when laid down or walking or in another positions. I feel my lower back is stiff and can't stretch easily. Recently I started to do heavy core workout and stopped, I am guessing recent Lower back workout has triggered this pain, but the pain that I am experiencing is not something similar to the workout muscle pain. Can you please advise any inputs to get out of this issue or should I visit a Physiotherapist or any other specialist?
I have a problem with my legs, it will be pain too much when I kick my bike, pain was started only in my left leg from my thighs to foot. Its too much painful. It will be out of control and I can not walk properly. When I take a pain killer then it k0make me relief. What should I do.
I am 25 year old male and have headache and backache from last 1 month I have used pain killer and ointment cream etc from couples of days but have not got any relief what should I do?
Shooting or stabbing pain
Pain that radiates down your leg
Contact a doctor if your back pain:
Is constant or intense, especially at night or when you lie down
Spreads down one or both legs, especially if the pain extends below the knee
Causes weakness, numbness or tingling in one or both leg
Lower Back Pain Treatment:
Ceasing activity for a few days allows injured tissue and even nerve roots to begin to heal, which in turn will help relieve lower back pain
Heat and Ice Packs help relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation. Often patients use ice, but some prefer heat. Both may be used alternately
Your family Physician will be able to give you advice about the most appropriate type of medication for you.