Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh LokeshwarYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mother is suffering from In Situ Malignant Melanoma in left great toe. One excision has done. The biopsy report says --- In Situ Malignant Melanoma and still some melanocyte are present in the toe. Then I have consulted with a surgeon and he says again a deep excision and skin grafting is required and this the end of the treatment. Because,there is no chemotherapy or radiotherapy of In Situ Malignant Melanoma. Sir,will it be better to cut off the whole toe?
My friend sister is getting pain in left side of the breast last 10 days. Local Doctor has advised it may be tumor. Please advice good lady Doctor. Thanks,
I am having liver cancer and now I am under nuclear injection medication. But I don't feel like eating anything. Please help me out with it .i am even loosing my weight constantly.
Gutka khane k karan mera muh nahi khulraha. Mughe dar hai k mughe cancer hua hi. Muh me chale wagaira kuch b nahi hi. Iska ilaj batayein?
What are the cause for lung cancer & the precautions to overcome from the lung cancer and how to take of body.
Dear DR, I have prostate gland enlarge, Doctor gave me alfusin -XR 10 mg andPROSCAR- finasteride-5 mg for a day. Asked me to take for 1 month. I go through internet found both will give impotency as a side effect. I am 53 year old and I want to know should I take it or not to avoid such side effect, please give me advice and any other medication for as remedy. THANK YOU.
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and likely to cause cancer in future. Can this disease be cured by Ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Hi Doctor, I want to know my wife having pain near to right breast part (downward) so how can I resolve this problem please give me the proper information about that illness and also medications.
If you are suffering from breast cancer, it is recommended that you undertake Ayurvedic measures for an effective and natural treatment. Breast cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in the cells of your breasts. The breast cells undergo abnormal growth and go out of control. This form of cancer is likely to occur in both women and men, although it is most common in women. A lot of breast cancer cases start from the ducts or lobes, while others start from the cellular lining of your milk ducts.
According to the principles of Ayurveda, your body is based on the tridoshas, which include vata, pitta, and kapha.
- An imbalance in these doshas can lead to diseases and disruption in your health. Cancer occurs when an imbalance of all the three doshas is experienced.
- An improper diet and lifestyle account for being the primary reason for this imbalance in doshas, leading to breast cancer.
- Your digestive fire is also affected, which leads to the accumulation of toxins, thereby blocking all the channels of your body.
- All these factors are collectively responsible for the development of breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is very effective because of its natural approach.
- Without the use of any chemicals and radiation, you get efficient management by using Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer.
- Your body functioning is enhanced without the concern of any negative effect on your health.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for breast cancer treatment. These herbs help in controlling the abnormal growth of breast cells, and in the later stages of breast cancer, these also help in reducing pain.
The herbs play an important role in preventing the condition from spreading to other organs.
- This powerful Ayurvedic herb contains natural rejuvenating properties for your body.
- It also helps in eliminating stress, weakness and fatigue, which are associated with breast cancer.
- This effective Ayurvedic herb contains several medicinal properties.
- It is an antioxidant and helps in reducing free radicals from your body. This is beneficial for an improved health and immunity.
- The herb is capable of dealing with toxins and infections, and is super effective in treating malignant cancers.
- This is an Ayurvedic product, which is obtained by mixing several herbs such as amalaki, haritaki, ginger, kachnar bark and a lot more.
- This is effective in maintaining healthy tissues and cells. It also stops the abnormal growth of cancerous cells.
It is important for you to visit a licensed and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the best Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer treatment. This will ensure that you get the most effective remedies, based on your condition.