Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh HarshadYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a person of 47yr. I have a problem of gastric, loose motion, backpain, weakness since one month. I wanna get rid of this problems. please help me.
I regularly have headache and acidity. I found that, having sinarest paracetamol works on me than any other medicine. How long should I take it? And what should I do to avoid such medicines?
I pass gas with no odure frequently. Sometime take pantocid DSR but not much relief. Medicine taking: EVOSPIRIN 150, XTOR 40, METOLAR XR 25, IMDURE 30, VOLIX 0.3, eritel AM,
I have noticed blood during stool start in morning. I have noticed from last two days. Out of 6 times motion, 3 times noticed blood during startup of stool. Kindly suggest what to do?
I have a problem in acidity, I can't intake a rich food, sometimes there occur a pain at my left belly. How can I resolve it?
I am 32 years old male. I belongs to a poor family. From my childhood to up to the age of 25 I struggle to complete my study both financially and morally. At the age of 25 I got a clerical job at 400 km from my village and I stay with my wife and my 2 years old child. This job does not give me satisfaction because I want a class 1 rank job. When I tried my best my family forced me to got married at the age of 29. After marriage I can not do that because my wife want child. Now I have a 2 years old child. So the family burden increase and I could not continue my study. Now, my family dissatisfied with me because I can not give financial support to them. My wife wants more money to fulfill her demand. Now no one listen to me what I want to do how to manage to this problem. I does not sleep deeply because this problem always strike in my mind and feel tiredness most of the time. Also I have facing problem of acidity, indigestion, gas.
I am 37 yrs old male. I am feeling severe burning sensation and pulling kind of pain in stomach. Also lot of bloating is there. I having this compliant for the past two days. Have taken some medicines subscribed by our nearby Doc. But didn't get relief.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Calc ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. Self-medication is never recommended. Above given are just a few of the numerous homeopathic medicines that used to treat peptic ulcer. It is recommended to consult a specilized homeopath.