Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Harshad
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh HarshadYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33 years old. I had digestion problem. I will go to shit 3 times daily. Suddenly pain will come in the stomach and I have to go to washroom within 3 min other wise I can not stop it. Please help me inches case. I hope I will get best solution from you.
I feel hunger in time everyday I eat well but I am soo weak. I have a gastric problem from last 7 years, whenever this problem raise. I see riboflavin, and burning ass while shitting, and many times I seen food without digests when I set in bathroom and this is important I seen something alike sperm in my shit when this problem raise. And I have been diagnosed by one doctor he give me coolgut medicine but I never feel relief.
Dear sexlogist. Mera wife ko sex mein sirf apni anus ko mera mouth se sucking karne ko bolta hai. Half a hour karo bolti hai woh. Main anus sucking roz karta hun. Hum dono ko acha lagta hai. Iss mein hum dono ko koi infection hoga kya. Agar anus sucking karu toh safe aur secure kaisa anus sucking mouth se kar sakta hain. Help me.
I feel as if gas is inside the stomach but it doesn't pass. Hence, causes discomfort all through stomach till upper part of chest. Happens even early morning, all day. It eases for a while after eating something but comes back. Sleeping at night is interrupted too. Also, I don't feel completely relieved after passing stool in the morning. I have to go 2-3 times a day, at least try to, to be able to relieve myself.
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – These damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
- Loss of appetite
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers