Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh B DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am 25 years old I got skin infection which I feel like burning sensation at my under arms please provide good prescription for this. Reddish colour.
My lips turned into black color due to smoking I want them to be in pink color suggest me something.
My skin colour become dim. When I ride bike in the sunlight how can I protect my body from this problem..
I am a 19 years old boy.& I am having dark circles under my eye.& I want to get rid of this. please doctor help me.
I have tried so many home remedies but no improvement is showing on my face. So finally I want to know about these treatment. So can you please tell me which one is best treatment for face skin tightening. My skin is very lose and I'm looking 10 yes older than my age. So please help me to take a right decision.
My wife if taking unwanted 21 days from 3 months and she is having breast pain. The pain starts from 10th day once she starts taking pill and continues till 21st day. Then she will not have any pain. Is there anything to worry? Will this pain stops or should I take ipill bcp?
Hello sir /mam. I am 30 yr old and last 1 year having problem on my face its kinds of roasia as pregnant women during pregnancy on face and nose. So can you suggest What i do ?
Skin allergies are often indicated by redness, scaly, itchy, chapped or bumpy skin. These may occur due to a variety of factors. Usually, when an allergen or a foreign element comes in contact with skin, it triggers an immune system response leading to an allergic skin condition. Other factors may include climatic changes like heat and cold, infections, cosmetics, specific foods or even medications resulting in Skin Allergies. Often, mild skin allergies do not sustain for long even if these are not treated. However, to get relief from the pain and added discomfort caused by these skin allergies, these home remedies are a lot easier and safe bet.
1. Cool down the itch
Use typical ice packs or cold running water over the infected part to treat itching. Using a cold water cloth over infected area relieves from suffering. Do not try using hot water as it relaxes in the beginning but makes the condition worse later.
2. Scare the scar
Aloe Vera is the best bet in almost all skin ailments due to its remarkable anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Regular oral intake of 2-4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel or the application of its pulp on areas of dark spots or scars eradicates scars and rashes from the face and other skin areas.
3. Act on Acne with Apple Cider
The best option to treat the most irritating yet much prevalent skin ailment is apple cider vinegar. Add one part of apple cider vinegar to three parts of water. Mix it well. Use cotton balls to apply this solution on acne directly and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water. Apply this three times a day to seek optimum results.
4. Coconut Oil sways away Eczema
First, wash your hands with utmost care. Then, pat them dry. Use your fingers to slowly rub the coconut oil on the affected area. Leave it for some time to get it dry. Use it as many times as you want to get the benefits. Actually, application of this oil on the affected portion is recommended for longer duration for best results.
5. Bye-Bye to rashes with Baking Soda
Baking Soda is to be applied on the rashes directly. Then, to get better results, press the skin softly and see the rashes disappear soon. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife age is 50 yr, she had pigmentation on her face & face is very dry, pls suggest the treatment.
I am 24 year girl and get pimples some times and my skin is not so oily also and not dry also its normal. But during winter I get more pimples on my face. Any solution for this.
Hello I am 33 years female I have dark brown spots like freckles on my cheeks but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it started getting more please help.
I'm 20 years old, male. I'm having my lips little bit dark .How can I get rid of this darkness. Suggest me some ways please.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.