Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How remove the black spot from the face and how to reduce the pimples and the red color. And last one how to stop hair fall.
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
I'm 34 year old female I'm having black line on my nose, what should I do? Pls suggest me any cream or any easy treatment.
I have sudden discoloration of my lower legs half way up to my calf. I am diabetic and have high blood pressure. The discoloration seems to be clotted blood in thin lines. What is it?
What can we do for black lips. My lips getting darker day by day. I always use branded lipsticks. What can b reason.? pl advise.
Plantar warts are a common occurrence in children, so are palmer warts. These warts are named so according to where they appear in the body. Palmer warts occur on the hands, and plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
What causes plantar warts and palmer warts?
Plantar warts and palmer warts are caused by a viral infection in the top layer of the skin. The virus strain here is called human papillomavirus or HPV. (Take note that while many strains of the virus exist, those that cause genital warts are different from the ones that cause plantar warts). The resulting warts are non-cancerous growths but are often mistaken to be malignant. In fact, most warts go away in a year or two if you leave them alone without treatment. However, depending on the location they may cause minor pain or irritation. For a self-conscious person, the wart may cause people to shy away from clothes and situations that require their exposure.
How do you identify a plantar wart?
Think of any yesteryear movies where the villains had a distinct look to make them look malicious. Such villains were often planted with a plantar wart! Both plantar and palmer warts are generally small to the size of a small thermocol ball, although some tend to grow bigger. Sometimes, the warts appear in clusters called mosaic warts. Sometimes, a seed like dot appears on the wart as a result of a blood vessel growing into it. Such warts are also called seed warts. Because of the constant pressure from walking and standing, planter warts don't tend to stick about the skin as much as palmer or other warts.
Here are 3 ways to get rid of plantar warts
- Try some home remedies: Home remedies described here are quite effective but may take a while before the effects are visible. Also the warts may be painful during the treatment period making it difficult for you to walk. Start by soaking your feet in warm water to soften the wart. Use an isolated nail file or pumice stone to remove the top layer of dead skin. (Make sure you don't reuse the tool for anything else). Next, go for a salicylic acid treatment in the form of liquid, gel or patches. You can also follow this up with a duct tape treatment for 7 days and then remove the duct tape. You can also try freezing the wart with an over the counter medicine like Compound W Freeze Off and Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away. During any home remedy, if the wart starts bleeding, oozes blood or pus or becomes painful you may need an intervention from a medical specialist.
- Prevent plantar warts: You get infected with plantar warts through exposure to skin scales that are infected by the virus. Watch for contagious spreading in closed rooms with skin exposures like changing lockers and common showers.
- Consult a doctor to try a strong salicylic acid treatment, laser treatment immunotherapy or even surgical options to remove the wart.