Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nilen ShahYour feedback matters!
I m suffered by back pain. When I suffered on up. Download time I face more problem When I in garden.
Im 21 year old female, I have backache, breathing problem, and chest pain. Sometimes, even sometimes stomach pain also. Im feeling to ask you that, is I have any heart problem.
I am suffering with severe pain in left leg thies and calf. Due to longtime sitting in office. Today I used a pain killer spray due to severe pain. Kindly give me the instructions fore cure the muscle pain. Thankyou.
Hello! Mera left knee ma bahut dard hai. Aur mera weight 94 hai mere age hai 35 year hai give me good suggestions to me.
Hi, im worried about my 4 years old son as he goes restless in night while sleeping, kicks all night like its pain or so. After pressing legs he sleeps but fr a short while. Advise me some medicines, supplements, exercise, routine, foods etc to get rid of his problem.
I have problems in my legs knee joints in blood investigations say uric acid level is more 9.10 its paining lot give any solutions or suggestions.
I have serious back pain. I take to much medicine. But none of medicine work. Pls tell me which medicine help me.
I am 24 years old male and I have pain in my disc please help me for relief in my pain. please tell me any solution for this pain. What do I know for this pain.
My father aged 64, height 5.10" had fever of about 101-102C 4-5 days back. He was taking paracetamol 650 mg. Now he has joints pain, mainly both knee pain and fever around 99-99.8C. Blood test is done as described below :- Blood Reports: hematology Hb - 9.5 g/dl TLC - 4300 mm3 DLC - P75, L23, M01, E01 platelet count - 1.35 lacs/mm3 Malaria parasite - Negative. Peripheral smear - Predominantly normocytic normochromic RBC seen with few macrocytic & macro ovalocytes RBC seen. DENGUE TEST Dengue: Ns1Ag - Negative Dengue Serology: IgM - Negative IgG - Negative KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST FBS - 90 Urea - 30 Creatinine - 1.73 Calcium - 7.80 Uric acid - 8.0 LIVER FUNCTION TEST Total Bilirubin - 0.72 Direct Bilirubin - 0.20 SGPT - 17 SGOT - 32 ALP - 99 Total Protein - 6.56 Albumin - 4.07 Nowadays he is having weakness & knee pain while walking. Kindly suggest some treatment for weakness & knee pain. Thanks.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.