Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nileesha ChitreYour feedback matters!
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.
Hi recently my doctor told me I have pcos, and prescribed me hyponidd Tablets. I'm taking it twice in a day, two tabs at a time after taking meal. My question is regarding my diet. What kind of food should I take and during my periods every month I am going through unimaginable pain, and very weak in my heart, something I can't explain in words, it is like very uncomfortable in heart. What should I do, is it a sign of any heart disease and is there any medicine which I can take during periods?
Hello doctor, I am 31 years old and I am facing endometriosis problem from the last six years and till now I am not pregnant. I am to going to ivf and doctor did my IUI on 7th March 2017 and gave me susten 200 mg capsule to put in vagina for 15 days. Today is my 15 day and I checked my urine and negative result. My last period came 23rd feb 2017. please clear my doubt that I can be pregnant or not and may I stop susten 200 mg capsule or continue. Any chances of pregnancy or not. If I stop these medicine then when will my period start. Please help me.
Hi! my friend is a little chubby. She had protected sex with her bf. She's having her regular periods as on her regular date. But she she feels her stomach size is increasing. Is there a bad news?
Hi I am 28 years old. I am 14 weeks pregnant now. I have been diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and I am on medication with glycomet. I hav been closely monitoring my blood glucose level and it is always been under the normal range during fasting between 87-102 mg/dl. However, the post breakfast range (after 2 hours) keeps fluctuating between 141-157 mg/dl. My last post breakfast range was 145 mg/dl. My Doc has asked me to take insulin shots. My first question, is it necessary to take insulin for these ranges. I have been doing walkings and adapted to lifestyle changes and following my diet strictly. Is it safe to consume insulin? Would it affect my baby?
To be legally called white chocolate the fda only requires it to have 20% cocoa. Rest is made up of sweet eners, dairy products, emulsifying agents, spices.
Cholesterol is carried through your blood, attached to proteins. This combination of proteins and cholesterol is called a lipoprotein. There are different types of Lipoprotein in your blood:
• Low-density lipoprotein (LDL). LDL, or "bad," cholesterol transports cholesterol particles throughout your body. LDL cholesterol builds up in the walls of your arteries, making them hard and narrow causing Atherosclerosis..
• Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL). This type of lipoprotein contains the most triglycerides, a type of fat, attached to the proteins in your blood. VLDL cholesterol makes LDL cholesterol larger in size, causing your blood vessels to narrow
• High-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL, or "good," cholesterol picks up excess cholesterol and takes it back to your liver from where it is excreted.
How to know if you are at risk of High Cholestrol:
• Obesity. Having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Large waist circumference. Your risk increases if you are a man with a waist circumference of at least 40 inches (102 centimeters) or a woman with a waist circumference of at least 35 inches (89 centimeters).
• Poor diet. Foods that are high in cholesterol, such as red meat, egg yolk, full-fat dairy products, trans fats, found in some commercially baked cookies, will increase your total cholesterol.
• Lack of exercise. Exercise helps boost your body's HDL "good" cholesterol while lowering your LDL "bad" cholesterol. Not getting enough exercise puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Diabetes. High blood sugar contributes to higher LDL cholesterol and lower HDL cholesterol. High blood sugar also damages the lining of your arteries.
• Smoking: Smoking damages the walls of your arteries and also decreases your good cholesterol.
1) Diet: Top foods to lower your cholesterol and protect your heart are:
a) Oats: Oats contain soluble fibre which decreases your LDL (Bad cholesterol)
b) Fatty Fish: Fish has no effect on LDL but eating fatty fish can be heart healthy because of its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce your blood pressure and risk of developing blood clots ,thus preventing Heart attacks.
d) Walnuts, almonds and other tree nuts can improve blood cholesterol. Rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids, walnuts also help keep blood vessels healthy.
e) Cook in Monounsaturated fat — found in olive, peanut and canola oils .
f) Eat whole grain breads and whole fruits to add fibre to your diet.
2) Exercise: Brisk walk for 30-60 minutes daily.
3) Reduce your weight.
4) Limit your alcohol intake.
5) Quit smoking.
6) Follow a Mediterranean diet which is Heart healthy.
My mother in law, age near 50 her uterus removed because of some internal problem few years ago. I want to know what should be her diet? She had thyroid also. Her one kidney does not work. Please suggest.
I am 33 years old, I am 5th month pregnant my egg is delicate/soft as per doctor feedback, what is the precaution I need to go further till my delivery.
Daksh is my son and I need to ask what is ideal period of speaking. My is not speaking full word only say mum ma. Daksh is 1 year 3 months old. Any thing to do? Any food for it ?
My wife infertility problem. Hypothyroid and fibroid uterus (3×3 cms) after diagnostic laparoscopy. Gynaecologist prescribed thyronorm 37. 5 mcg.and ultra q300 and active b12 for 3 months is. This is a right treatment for fibrous uterus or I may go to any other infertility specialist.
I am in my 10 week of pregnancy with twins after ivf. Now on complete bed rest due to bleeding problem some times. Doct said that they inject 4 emberos and only two are developing and other having some growth but no development that why bleeding or blood clots are there and also having vaginal and blood infection having cgp culture positive ie 25. I am also suffering from high bp problem taking labelatol 100 mg 2 times a day ang sugar taking 4 units insulin 2 times a day. please suggest me some tips and precautions for my healthy pregnancy as I loss my pregnancy two time before once in 7th month due to bp and second time in second month due to blood and vaginal infection. This time I want healthy babies. please suggest.
Hi doctor, is it difficult for me to conceive through Ivf, I am 40 yrs old female with normal hormonal essay and healthy lifestyle. What are my chances of conception and how many cycles should I go through to get result?
I m 19 year old. I have some problems in serious. I have back pain in period. And also body pain what can I do. And my period gape is 40 day. So what can I do for clove that kind of problems.
This time I can't afford child please tell me some medicine for preventing pregnancy please tell me Cooper T It is safe or unsafe.
*Avoid excess exposure to the sun
*Drink up to 2 to 3 litres of water
*Don't over-wash your face
*Get adequate sleep
*Eat healthy food, specially vitamin riched vegetables & fruits
*Keep stress away.
Sir, My wifes breasts are ejecting milk. Though she is not pregnant. Its a white liquid from 1 year. Will there be any problem?
Exercising outdoors is always fun and refreshing for the body. It de-stresses the mind and increases energy in the body. Most people prefer outdoors workout due to the pleasant weather. There are many advantages of working out outdoors but you need to follow some tips to make sure your workouts are injury free.
Here are 4 tips to make your workouts safe:
- Warm Up: Warming up before you begin your workout is very essential to a safe workout. A good warm up increases your heart rate and improves your blood circulation. It also improves the mobility of your joints, thus reducing the risk of injury. A sample warm up may consist of shoulder rotations, jogging in place, bodyweight squats and burpees.
- Stretch: Stretching after your workout is essential for injury free joints. Stretching helps to ease the tension in your muscles and allows greater range of motion. Blood circulation also improves along with reducing soreness in your muscles. It lengthens the muscles and allows it to return to its natural position, thus improving posture of the body. Stretches are either classified as static and dynamic. Static stretches are stretches which are held for a fixed period whereas dynamic stretches involve moving through various postures.
- Limit Sun Exposure: Make sure you are not over exposed to the rays of the sun. This may lead to various skin complications such as sunburns, tanning and even skin cancer. Too much sun exposure may increase free radicals in the skin, leading to various skin disorders. Apply a sunscreen before you head out as this will protect your skin. Wear proper gear such as caps and full sleeved clothing to protect your body from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Wear the Right Footwear: If you love running on roads, then you need to take special care in selecting your footwear. Running on roads without proper cushioning may increase your risk of injuries such as shin splints and other calf injuries.