Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nileesha ChitreYour feedback matters!
It's going to be 4 year of marriage. I don't have a baby. 1. I have thyroid So please tell the problem could cause due to this. 2. And I have irregular periods So please tell the problem could cause due to this.
Hi I am suffering from right breast pain to right hand from last one year and also consulted to the doctors they maid many tests like X ray and ultrasound even ecg but every thing is normal.
Here is the briefing about epidedymitis
- Epididymitis is infection or less frequently, inflammation of the epididymis (the coiled tube on the back of the testicle). The majority of men that develop epididymitis develop it because of a bacterial infection. Although males of any age can develop epididymitis, it occurs most frequently between ages of 20 to 39. When it develops in children, it is usually due to inflammation caused by trauma. However, some children develop it because of bacterial infections, some of which may be due to sexual abuse. In general, individuals have discomfort and pain in the area of the testicle (s) or groin; some may develop fever, penile discharge, and blood in the urine.
- The epididymis is a firm tube that lies on the back surface of each testicle. It is coiled in order to fit a length of nearly 20 feet into a small space. This long length acts as a storage space for the sperm and gives sperm time to mature. The epididymis can be divided into three sections: 1) the head (an expanded upper end), 2) the body, and 3) the pointed tail.
- The epididymis also absorbs fluid and adds substances to help nourish the maturing sperm. Each epididymis is directly attached to the testicle so that if the epididymis becomes infected or develops inflammation, the testicle may also develop infection or inflammation. This is termed epididymo-orchitis (infection/inflammation of both the epididymis and testicle). Also, testicular infection is the most common reason for inflammation in the scrotum. The other end of the epididymis attaches to the vas deferens which leads to the prostate gland and then to the urethra. Infections and inflammation often proceed retrograde (also termed backflow) from the urethra; rarely is infection/inflammation spread through the blood to the epididymis.
My 9 th month pregnancy is going on. I am facing pain under right breast. I did abdomen ultrasound. Dr. said I have hydronephrosis in right kidney and kidney size is 64 128 mm. Please give me suggestion? I need any medicine or not. And other important suggestions.
I am 25 married 1 year back. Planning for baby. My periods are on time. With 21 days gap. Me n my husband planning for baby. In last month we tried also. After periods during my ovulation days. But this month I got periods. But am feeling nausea \ head ek, pack pain too. am i pregnant? I asked this earlier also. But I received reply am not pregnant. What is your opinion? I heard that in some cases female get periods also. Till 2nd month. I rely confused now. What is the best time to conceive. please help.
If a girl is suffering from periods then in which period we do sex that our partner is not pregnant?
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
Good morning I just want to ask about my situation right now I have been experiencing white discharge after my period last august 1 nonstop spotting color light brown until now august 18 I have it spotting when I wipe tissue theres a small blood but I tried to test if im pregnant but its a negative result. What is it? Please help me thank you.
I think of sex almost every time whenever I am free & have nothing to do. I watch sex related movies. I feel very guilty about it. I want to come out of it. I even diverted my mind doing other activities and decreased the feeling to some extent but not able to come out of it completely. I personally feel guilty of it at times & consider it a sin.
Kis samay sex karne per wife pregnant hogi? period k pahle, period k samay ya period k baad aur kitne din ka samay rahta hai?
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.