Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nilay Bhatt MadhusudanYour feedback matters!
Main reasons to get BP. What are the precautions to be taken. Please explain with clarity answer plz.
Hi Sir, Maam I am 20 years old and for a few months I have this confusing pain in my right chest region. The pain only occurs or feel when I am doing any activity or something. The pain is like a needle pressing on the region. I have tried many doctors. They gave me some tablets and stuff too. Some said that I should massage it with a warm cloth or something. I tried that too. But nothing worked. please help.
Sir, Which is the right way to take the B.P. Tablets I.e. Telvas 40 mg whether early in the morning or at night.
Hello sir kya aap bta skte h ki hum heart attack se kaise bach skte h or iske symtomps kya h eske liye koi medicine h jo ishe rok skti h.
1. Cleanses and detoxifies
2. Oxygenates and rebuilds the blood
3. Reduces blood pressure
4. Boosts immunity
5. Has anti-clotting properties
6. Regulates blood sugar levels
I have cholesterol, triglyceride problem, it goes up to 268, I have this problem for the last 8 years. I don't take medicine but take home remedies. I. E. When the count goes up (the correct count is 160) I take apple cider vinegar 1 spoon in a glass of water, empty stomach for 8 days and take my test after 10 days, the count comes to normal. I do my blood test every 4 months and this way going on. Eating is normal as I eat every thing. Please advise.
I am having pain at the centre of the chest portion every time while ingesting food. And It has become regular now a days. I want to know the reasons which could be behind it.
Gud evng Dr. My 9th month of pregnancy is going to complete on 8th March. Earlier my BP was OK, but now it's coming higher. What should I do and not.
1.Clear blood coming from stools .it does not mixed with stools. Blood comes when I eat spicy or taking tea. What would be the cause. 2.BP is high means not less than 140/100 3. Hand is vibrating while writing. Please tell the cause and its treatment.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
From the last two days I'm having great difficulty in breathing as two night before I slept under air conditioner. I'm feeling brittle pain in my chest under ribs and I'm sure I've not got any type of physical injury Please help as I'm dying of pain.Please suggest.
My mom is 53 years old, her total cholesterol is- 229 mg% hdl cholesterol -direct is 33 mg%, ldl cholesterol -direct is 329mg%. Please suggest the treatment.
I am 22 year old male. I have been pain in chest since 5 year. I have checked to doctor and do a x-ray but nothing will found there. But still I have pain in my chest.
According to my age, my weight is too less. Its just 42kgs. And I have low blood pressure problem too. What should I do.
Tips for seven healthy life.
1. Eat healthy
2. Maintain body weight
3. Maintain BP
4. Control cholesterol
5. Maintain good blood sugar level
6. Regular exercise for 30 min, 5 days a week
7. Quit smoking
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.