Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nilay Bhatt MadhusudanYour feedback matters!
My sis is having pain in right chest as she wakes up. N she is getting cough every week. What will be the cause.
Hello doctor, my father had a paralytic attack (right hand, right leg and voice) due to high bp and sugar levels couple of months back. We are advised to take mixtard (30/70) insulin in the morning (20 units) and night (14 units) 30mins before food. The current levels are 151 mg before breakfast and 278 mg after 2 hours of the break fast. It seems to be not under control as we have started using the insulin from 4 days. Is it ok that sugar levels remain high and slowly might come down in some days or should we increase the dosage to 24 units in the morning and 16 units in the evening (suggested by the doctor in case sugar levels are not under control). Also please suggest some vegetarian foods for the patient as he has high bp, diabetes and blood clotting. Thanks for your kind help.
Dear/madam please give me solution for my chest pain and acidity have a long time problem please give solution.
My father is very ill he was senseless then Dr. Said he has required pacemaker but after installing pacemaker problem have not solved then Dr. Said his sodium potassium has fallen and his creatinine is high 2.8 to 3.2 and multiple blood clotting in his brain that's why he will be senseless again in that case I do not know what should I do please help me.
He is suffering from constant gas problem. and he is also having high bp problem and he refuses to take much medicines so is there a good solution which could help him out its urgent.
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I'm working in Customer Support. Because of my work timings I wake up early morning 3: 30 and most of days I skip my dinner as I go early to bed. My problem is im facing difficulty to breath from few days. I have visited ENT and they said that its all because of anxiety and a odd time table/routine. I'm given some medicines. But i'm still having this issue. Its hard to breath. I feel this more when I talk for long hours or when im eating or when I'm sitting on a chair. Lying down makes me feel better. Please help.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?
Recently I faced chest pain, however all the reports are normal. Less blood and low bp. Can I take paya soup now?
I am having difficulty breathing. I have no cough, no chest pain, no wheezing. I only have troubled breathing. MY IgE serum is 869 UI/ml. I have low vita D.
I. Am. Suffering. From. Diabetes last 5 Years. But now I am suffering frim high blood pressure. Please suggest diet.
I am 60 years old with bypass heart surgery and diabetic for 30yrs. At present my two kidneys have failed and taking dialysis treatment weekly thrice in hospital. My creatine level is 5.3 and urea is 79 and other electrolytes are normal. please suggest me medicines so as to forgo the dialysis. With regards, k. Subbarao 8971694254.
My father is having piles problem and it relapses again and again. Blood loss occurs while passing stool and also too much weakness. He has belly fat and also has high blood pressure problem but doesn't take any medicine. He is under lot of stress. please help, suggest some solution.
Hello, I am 51 years old. My cholesterol levels are 258. Is it OK or will there be any problems related to heart? I am very much tensed about it. What should I do now? Please suggest me some home remedies for it as soon as possible. Thankyou.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 49 years old, suffering from cholesterol, my level is 274 mg/dl, triglycerides 197, hdl58/dl ldl 188 mg/dl have I consume medicine.
Hi .My age is 49 and have hyper tension but in complete control. Non alcoholic, no smoking, health weight and exercise regularly. No cholesterol issues as well. Off late, noticed that my morning erections are not there for the last month or so and even y penis is not hard as before during erection. What could be the reason?
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.