Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilam ManiYour feedback matters!
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking.
I am a 21 year old guy , I had my first sex in October, 2014. I want to know about having a safe sex with two condoms ?.
Dear, my wife miss mc after, that I check the result is positive so that my wife take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come, today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do my wife is pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
Hii we r doing baby plan so now I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like nausea, morning sickness, indigestion problem etc. But it's 16 days after my last period. But I have now another problem I.e little bit period I am feeling and also period pain. Now my question is. Is it a symptom of miscarriage. And may I know way its existing.
I am 32 year old lady suffering infertility problem . Doctors said no problem to me and husband. My marriage is two years before. Please give valuable suggestion.
I am 27 old male. Just New married couple I m asking. Kya ek baar sex karne se women pregnant ho jati hai. I need time answer on urgent basis.
Hi we had unprotected sex on my 2nd day of periods but its been 40 days I dnt got my periods so far. I had checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative with one line. I visited GYN at 6: 30 pm she checked n said there r lil bit of pregnancy visible. She asked me to have a ultrasound test.in the ultra sound it was not visible. What should I do?
I am taking regestron (5mg) for the last 15 months. The dosage is 12x2 monthly to regulate heavy and prolonged bleeding.Now i get normal and regular period but is it safe to take it for such a long time?
My private part has been stretched alott after normal delivery. M really worried for married life. Which is the best solution. Surgery or stitches.
I am pregnant by 32 days. When should I consult gynae. Should I avoid intercourse. I am taking folic acid 5 mg. What else should I take.
Which tablets are to be used to stop excessive menstrul bleeding? (its emergency please answer as fast as possible)
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.