Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NilamYour feedback matters!
Doctor my age is 22 I am using zincoderm, alograce ,my fair face wash for my pimple break scars on face after I use skin become dull ,wrinkles .dry how ill I recover my skin doctor.
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best daily skin routine for men and boys for daily skin routine tips wat should we do wat daily routine for fairer and clear glowing beautiful skin and healthy skin to get and look healthy skin for face and body please help me out with this.
I Was using lak-am-lact at night which would take care of tans. This product is not available anymore. Can someone suggest an alternative solution for regular night skin rejuvenation?
Hi, I am using Baidyanath's Bhringraj hair oil from 6 months in night. I am using oil 3 times in a week. I feel my hairs are very thin. Sometimes feeling that I am bald. How to strong and thick my hairs. please help me thanks.
My daughter has skin allergy, and she is suffering from long time about 3 months, if she eat any tart things then allergy will be more on skin, so is there any medicine about it?
Nowadays no pimples will comes on my face due to my diet maintenance but marks and pores remain in my face. Lot of small and big pores is on cheeks so please give some idea to control of it.
Am junaid 21 years old. I'll have some pimples problem. Some creams an some ointment used. But no success results. Please give some tips for this tragedy.
I live in Mumbai. Because of too much oil on my face. I struggle daily too much pimple and mark on my face soo please tell me some solution how I get rid from this pimple n black head also.
Hello. I am 23 years old and I got lots of pimples 4 months back. Although the pimples are gone. But the pimples are still the same. What should I do make the face clear.
I have same problem in my beard hair My some hairs in bread growth as brown and 2 hair are growing white after these all are black I want to solve my problem as all brown, white bread hair change into black I face this problem from last 5-6 month Please suggest me the right way.
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.