Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nikitha

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Nikitha Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Nikitha
Dr. Nikitha is a renowned Dentist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Nikitha at Suresh Dental Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Nikitha and consult privately on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Suresh Dental Clinic

Shop No 44/45, 1st Floor, Juhu Supreme Shopping Center, Juhu, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nikitha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

While brushing my teeth little blood comes out from gum. Every year I go for teeth scaling. Please advise how to prevent and keep my teeth strong and healthy and it is advisable to go for teeth scaling every year.

Dentist, Pimpri-Chinchwad
Yes you can go for scaling every six months but you need to brush your teeth with proper brushing technique and proper soft bristle brush. Together with scaling you also need to maintain proper hygiene at home.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got a tooth decay, how to get that cured? Getting sensitivity on that teeth.

Dentist, Kolkata
Tooth decayed needs to be filled up by a dentist with a filling, use sensoform toothpaste for sensitivity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gurgaon
Keeping your teeth and gums healthy requires good nutrition and regular brushing and flossing.

Brush your teeth twice a day—in the morning and before bed—and floss once a day. This removes plaque, which can lead to damaged teeth, gums, and surrounding bone.
Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride, which helps prevent tooth decay and cavities. Ask your dentist if you need a mouthwash that contains fluoride or one with ingredients that fight plaque.
Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar. Sugar helps plaque grow.
Avoid using tobacco products, which can cause gum disease and oral cancer. Exposure to tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke) also may cause gum disease as well as other health problems.
Practice tongue cleaning. You can use a tongue cleaner or a soft-bristle toothbrush, stroking in a back-to-front direction. Tongue cleaning is particularly important for people who smoke or whose tongues are coated or deeply grooved.
Schedule regular trips to the dentist based on how often you need exams and cleaning.
8 people found this helpful

If I fix brace set on my teeth what minimum time required to clear the gap? While using brace set is there feel of any pain in teeth.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, orthodontic treatment can take 1.5-2 years, it may vary according to the case. It could be painful at times and uncomfortable, but the dentist will give you painkillers or wax to manage it.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of coming pimple like bumps inside the mouth. After every 2 or 3 weeks it comes again. What should I do now to be cured from these bumps?

Dentist, Mumbai
If it is on the gums near the tooth that is either decayed or root canal treated. Then it is due to infection in that particular teeth. Send pics if possible to help you better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 72 years old male person. My teeth are very brown and very much space between two teeth.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
At this age spaces can b said normal use interdental brush u may get scaling polishing and bleaching
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My one teeth broke into half when I fell down, some part of that teeth is still present, and now that teeth is becoming black? What should I do?

Dentist, Bangalore
Broken tooth became nonvital (dead) now. So you need to go for root canal treatment and after that cap over it.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering with geographic tongue for the past two years. I consulted many doctors but still I am facing this problem.

Dentist, Amritsar
For the treatement counter pain relievers anti-inflammatories mouth rinses with anesthetic corticosteroids applied directly on the tongue zinc supplements try limiting these substances or avoid them altogether: tobacco hot, spicy, or acidic foods or dried, salty nuts toothpaste with additives, whitening agents, or heavy flavoring (toothpaste for sensitive teeth is a better choice)
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My upper teeth totally loosed only 4 teeth is there that also saged. which treatment required? Please help me.

MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
You can get them removed. For teeth replacement, there are many options for you like removal denture, implant, implant supported denture, etc. Visit your dentist for complete treatment. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been taken gutka since 4years and my jaw is not elongate as usual. And I cant open my mouth as usual I do. Please give a suggestion to qure it. Thank Q.

MDS, Cert. Laser Dentistry, BDS
Kindly stop gutka. Visit your dentist soon; preferably an oral pathologist or oral medicine specialist. By your symptom and history it may be an early submucous fibrosis, a condition in which there is reduction in mouth opening when person is habitual to gutka or supari chewing.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gadchiroli
To keep the gums from getting hurt by the bristles of your brush, keep the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle while brushing.

Hi, i am 21 years old female and I have yellowish teeth so that I cant smile anywhere. My parents are telling me that due to lack of calcium that your teeth became yellow. I don't have a habit of drinking milk from past 15 years so please suggest me good remedy for my problem please.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
30 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 17 year-old female, my gums swelled up in my mouth at the end of jaw or after the premolars of one end. It is paining like hell I can not swallow my own saliva it hurts a lot. It's vry difficult to open my mouth. please give a solution.

Dentist, Delhi
Gum swelling can be due to dirty teeth, hormonal changes, eruption of new teeth etc. For that you need to consult dentist and take treatment according to your need. If swallowing is difficult then it can be due to tonsillitis also. Hope you get well soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are yellow fan my childhood itself is it due to lack of enamel is there any way make it better am feeling vere weird to Talk In public.

Dentist, Delhi
If you are really concerned for your looks then go for veneerinng of tooth. It will improve your esthetics.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Mumbai
Removing the plaque from the teeth during the orthodontic treatment is very necessary. By using a wire brush, gently clean between brackets (under the wires) to get the plaque off.

I am getting very hot air from my mouth And nose. Full body pain, throat pain and warm body what's the problem please tell it's urgent.

General Physician, Mumbai
You probably have viral fever. Take rest. Plenty of warm fluids. Warm saline gargles. Steam inhalation. T Ake sinarest tablet for bodyache and pain in throat. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in my tooth, right cheek region inside, no bleeding, doctors gave me clavam 625 amd zenodol, told me to continue for next 5 days 2day now, terrible pain have the x ray report now couldn't sleep for 2 days, please suggest.

Dentist, Jalgaon
Pain can be due to cavity or infection, you need to undergo rct or extraction as required. Which depend on severiaty of infection. Please go to your doctor again and do complete treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my teeth which have a pain in my teeth which have a pain in my teeth.

Dentist, Saharanpur
Plz take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel pain in one of my teeth when I eat chocolate or drinking ice water. what would be the cause and suggestion to get rid of it?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed