Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita SavlaYour feedback matters!
I'm trying to increase my weight. But not possible. Since 5 months I'm trying. Can I increase my weight. Atleast 80kg I want to gain weight in any condition.
I am 17 years old. I started with my periods at the age of 12. Since then there has been very little growth in bust area. I am barely an A cup. Whereas other girls of my age are fully developed. Why is my growth so slow? Will the growth rate increase by any chance?
I am in IT sector in bangalore, here I have a food problem so what type of food I should eat for my good digestion..
Hello, I have parasitic infection what should I do I feel it also outside my stomach and intestine I think. Its roundworm and hookworm pls help me.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
My weight is increasing so fast, I am not eating oily foods. I have got thyroid test done no issues in that. Can someone help me to rectify the reason behind my fatness.
I'm of age 19. I want to build up my body without join Gym. Please, help me and tell me some nutrients food which can help me fast.
Imagine if you wake up in the morning and first thing you see is a red mark on your face. It can be inflammatory or non inflammatory or could be pimple or acne. Don’t panic, it can be cured if you bring some changes in your routine along with the on-going medication.
1. Emergency Acne Kit
Foremost thing that needs to be done, is to get connected with your dermatologist. He/She will guide you about the role of some medications and their usage in day to day to life.
It is not only one thing that contributes to healthy skin and you. It is a combination of good habits which can help you lead a healthy life.
2. Have a clear eating plan
ELIMINATE all high glycemic index foods whose numbers are above 70 such as refined products like pasta, white breads, biscuits, noodles, pizzas. Say “no” to fried cooking methods as well fried food items like chips, pakora(sounds very yummy, trust me its nutritional value is zero). Limit the intake of too much sugar and sugar sweetened beverages, they just add unwanted fat to your lifestyle , ultimately it can add bad effect to your skin in the form of acne, pimples, dull skin etc.
ADD low glycemic index so that it won’t spike your blood sugar fast. Add more of home cooked meals made up of whole grains , cereals like used more “atta plus fiber” based options like if you are still craving for bread, opt for multigrain. Try to choose healthy food ingredients.Include 2 to 3 servings of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
ADD Antioxidants like more of vitamin C, E. Rich sources of vitamin C are oranges, amla, green chilies, broccoli, lemons, papaya, strawberries and some more green vegetables. Nuts, seeds , fish contain good amount of vitamin E.
ADD good fat in your diet - omega 3 fatty acids. They are present in seeds, nuts, various oils like olive oil and mustard oil.
Try to include low fat dairy products in diet. Probiotic curd is a good option as it contains good bacteria which is healthy for your stomach that can help you with skin breakouts.
3. Keep yourself hydrated
Keep sipping water throughout the day. It should not be more or less. The recommended level is 10 -12 glasses in a day. Fluids could be plain water or green tea.This will make your skin supple, clear and free of toxins.
I am suffering with pimples on my head, for that I had changed my shampoo & hair oil several times but no improvement, kindly suggest.
I am 42 years old Male, Last time I have checked by Lipid Profile etc, my Cholesterol levels are normal, Sugar levels are normal, but could find Lipoprotein is on higher side, is it any concern.
I am 24 years old female (not married), I have urine and vaginal infection, how can I get relief from these two as it is frustrating me often, even I am being hygienic.
Health of my sister is increasing very much without any disease like thyroid. Moreover her diet is very normal but her periods are irregular. Kindly suggest medicines.
Hello sir, I am 27 year old have sexual problem E. D PROBLEM I sleep very well but I feel lazy the whole day.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.