Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita MotwaniYour feedback matters!
I fall down and teeth broken with the root and it was restitched with the same teeth the teeth become black and I did not have any good set of teeth through surgery whether I will be able to get good set of teeth?
My 5 years old girl child is getting new teeths but they are not aligned and one teeth is at 75 degree. What can i do ?
I have fever. Cold and tooth pain. Please suggest any medicine for me. I am waiting your valuable advise.
I am 26 and my front line tooth most of the tooth broken. Small part remains still good please give me idea can I remove or its ok.
A 49 years young energetic male person live at jhansi suffering mouth problem- a noise in mouth when open big size in right side. Pain in teeth when eating food but no carries. Out one teeth in upper and one in down side due to cavity. Problem when eating food or open big size mouth. What steps taken suggest.
My son is 24 years healthy. He has, over the years, developed uneven teeth. The 2 front teeth are slanting and is grown one almost over the other. Roots/base are proper but overlapping at the rest. How do we correct this at an inexpensive way?
In my mouth I had a dot of white patch I mean mouth ulcer from. Four days please suggest me some tablets.
Hi This is nagesh, my problem is I don't have good smile and my age is 23 I want to correct my teeth with braces with invisible braces because I'm doing job I don't want to put metal braces So please help me with that problem 1.which type of invisible braces suites to me 2.cost 3.duration 4. Any shape out after correction 5.Any pain during treatment.
Sir/mam. I have sensitivity in my left teeth. I can't drink water. Not even cold or hot drinks. Its been 4-5 days. Parents are suggesting me to apply HEXIGEL. Will it be fine. Or should I use some other techniques? Is there any other homemade techniques?
I was swimming and while taking a breath I twisted my jaw muscles. I'm not able to open my mouth completely. I have difficulty in eating and facial appearance is altered a bit. There is not much of a pain though. Please help.
I have been suffering from teeth pain since a week their is a hole in my teeth n it is paining hardly it's bacteria. So pls help me out.
My 4 years child has 2 small glands in left and right gland. It is soft and flexible. Now he says that he has a pain in that while I pressure it. What is that?
I am 27 yrs old female and my teeth are white during childhood and after when the original teeth appear after 7yrs my teeth are yellow. May I know the reason for this and can you suggest any treatment to be white. From last 2months onwards ulcers are appearing on the tongue and below the tongue frequently and it becoming red all around below the tongue and it is difficult to stretch the tongue also. Please help me.
My 2 years old baby boy suffering from ulcers in his throat & mouth and he is not able to take food and even water from yesterday. Kindly suggest a good easy giving medicine to get rid off these ulcers. Also want to inform you that from 2 days he is also suffering from viral & sunstroke and his medicines going on. Kindly help.
Sir I use daily brush but some time blood get from my teeth. Can you suggest me what should I do to reduce this?
I am 32 yers old. Suffering from lichen pales in mouth gums, lips, what can I do? please tel me treatment.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.