Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NikilYour feedback matters!
I met wit a road accident. Four days back. Injured in my feet. No fracture. I have swollen and pain. I can't walk. Wat can I do doctor please tell me a suggestion.
My father is 55 years old and he is suffering from neck pain and the inability of hand movement. After a few consultations, some doctors suggested that it is due to the frozen shoulder problem. They provided some exercise schedules only. Are there any other remedies except the exercises? If only this is the solution, which exercises are best to conduct on a routine basis? Thanks in advance.
I am playing crickets and I slip in the ground and that's evening my ankle get swelling an pain is also present.
I was going for gym from past 1 month. After sometime I got lower pack pain some said you have just started pain is common it will go away but it dint still now I feel pain it's so irritating not able to bend even a little. I am taking tables but no use pain is still there. Please help. TQ.
I have problem of back pain since one month and I have tried several home remedies. How can I get rid of this pain?
My back is paining since last 2 weeks earlier I got catch in back in year 2013 after some treatments it got recovered but not fully after some days it is started paining again. So 1 Dr. Suggested me for MRI in MRI found some abnormalities. Now I can not in some positions some Dr. Said this is slip disk some are say bulge issues some suggested only for stretching exercise but still pain is there after all such practices.
Hi , I am 29 year old married women. I have following problems 1.Left chest pain, at times pain in middle of chest since a month 2.Left knee pain since long time 3.Calf pain n heaviness since long time 4.Urine burning since a month or two 5.Chakkar aana since long time 6.Hair fall dandruff since 6 months 7.Boils on face since a month 8.Extreme Exertion since a month 9.Coughing since Oct 10. Everyday Sneezing after I get up from sleep since 3 years.Had taken medicine for allergy from physician but didn't work.Tried everything but not helping. Please revert soon
Sir I am feeling some pain in upper back bone &muscles in morning when I wake up and I turn right and left feel some pain in point I sleep on foam mattress this is cause of this problem .
I am 23 years old and I have bones, cartilages problems like that. Because of comparison to other youngsters I have not lifted heavy weighed item for eg. 20 kgs of weight I havn't lift to 5 min at all & in some case pain should be there.
Can some serious conditions be causing my back pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out?
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.