Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and suffering from throat congestion and does not allow me to go through my full potential which is going on from a week. I consult doctor but still no result whereas become more problematic for me 1.
I have cold and cough from last two weeks. I am taking medicines for this but this results in blockage of cold which create headache and ear pain.
I am 22. I have headache problem. From last 8 months. And I lost my memory like names or. I can not able to learn something. My brain veins are hitting me again n again. I can not go outside in noon because my eyes are hurting bcz of brightness. please suggest me. I think its migraine problem. But how can I chk this. And give me some advice. If it is not a migraine issue?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
i m suffering from throat pain and coughing from 13 days.prescribed by three doctors,but result is nothing. also suffering from low fever 98-100 from two years.
I am 23 years male. Problem is hair dandruff and hair fall along with itching on scalp I used ketoconazole shampoo but no benefit Hair dandruff still there and white scraps are also please advice me best treatment.
Hello Doctor, My problem is. When I connect physically with my husband, After completion of sex I am suffering from different headache up to 20 mins I do not know why I got this type headache severely. Recently in 5th month pregnancy due to the cause of some problem doctor did normal delivery in 5th month itself I lost baby And we are planning baby after 3 months. Now I am suffering from headache after sex Whats the problem That headache look like hangover. Please give me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
I am having a severe headache or migraine. I can't sleep even. All I could feel is pain in my head please help.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.