Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil SaylionYour feedback matters!
I found a small breast lump near my nipple area. What should I do now? I also have PCOS. Please advise.
I got a black patch on my right side of face after celebrating holy. So I started to use skin lite since 2 weeks. Does it work or should I stop using?
Plz suggest me some tips to make the skin glowing and nourished and also fair. Suggest some foods or drinks that will improve the skin quality and made the gossy. Which sunscreen will b best for high intensity sunlights. please suggest how to remove sun tanning from the skin.
I am 23 year old female and have darks spots on my face as well as my colour is dark. I am using many fairness cream bt does not found any result. Please do help me with my problems.
I'm 18 Years Boy and i have really Huge Circles and Lines Below my Eyes, I really doesn't look normal, It was always been there but it increased in few months, And I didn't got proper sleep in last few months too, But Now these circles are grew too much, And I tried homemade things like I slept for 8-10 hours for 1 week I drunk Plenty of water It reduces darkness but The Dark Circles were still present I even tried Hyaluronic acid cream too, But no use How I suppose to Get Rid of Folds and Darkness?
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do ?
I am getting tan day by day my forehead as bcm black and sides are white I use lotus suncream BT its gud BT I do not want to get tan like this even my hands and neck are getting black wht to do.
I feel like some skin is peeling n new skin is coming on my chest. On the black spot around the nipple. Is it common r any issues.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes
I am 29years old and I have skin problem from last 7yrs. Segmental vitiligo only on right leg affecting toe and behind knee! Tried with melanocyl and ointment, but it is difficult to manage with regular exposures to sun since I am working. Can it be treated in other way.
Hi I am 20 years old and mere beard ke hairs white hone shuru hogye hai kafi ho gye hai please mujhe koi medicine btao jis se beard ke hair white na ho aur ho ske toh white bi black ho jaye?
How to ride black circles around eyes, I have used everyouth facewash applied face and washed after 15 minutes, then skin as damages only around eyes part skin has gone into black. And then I have used so many face creams no improvement.
I am 29 years old. I have dark cirlcles around my eyes. I work in night shifts. What shd I do to get rid of it.
How can I get rid of the dark. Circles below my eyes. Please tell me process for getting a clear and glowing face.
I m 27 years old my face is more than black my body colour and getting oily skin which soap is recommended for me?
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.