Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil SadarYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years female and I feel always strain with a small work. why it is happening. I am physically ok.
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.
I am 20 year old male suffering from high fever and headache. No other specific symptoms so far. Probable cause is the use of AC just after coming from hot sunny noon. What are the cures and treatment to get well soon?
If I wear a eyeglasses or spectacles it will reduce my nearsightedness? Prescription Right Eye:- Spherical = -0.75, Cylindrical = OK, Axis = OK Left Eye:- Spherical = -0.25, Cylindrical = -0.50, Axis = 180 Can I reduce this number by wearing eyeglasses or spectacle?
I have spectacles when I was in class 4. Now I'm in final year engineering and my eye sights are near sightedness -3 and -3.25 in both eyes. And I have cylindrical number too. What should I do? And laser operation is possible if I have cylindrical number?
When I close my eye I feel light pain on the upper portion of my eye, right eye mostly when I put some force not a big issue but I need a solution thanks.
I am (24 ), its been two months I started seeing dark spots in my eyes. Last month I visited a doctor and he told my retina had swollen as per test report and gave me 3 eye drops and multi vitamin tablets prescribed for 3 months. Now that its been one month, sometimes it feels like things are a bit better however the problem still remains the same. Should I go see him or wait for some more time since he told me its going to be a very slow recovery.
I am 22 years old. I have sight since 10 years. Now it is -8. I want to take laser treatment as a permanent solution. It is getting delayed due to some reasons. Do I have to take the treatment quickly or Can I delay it. Will it take to other eye Problems. Can You tell me how much does it cost to take permanent solution for my eyes.
I have severe pain in my left eye also the eye floats water and itching. The eye color is totally red. Pls help me I hv lots of pain what we do.
Eyes are the most important part of our lives. There are various branches of medicine, which treat different aspects of the eye. Chief among them are:
Ophthalmology deals with the structure, physiology and diseases of the eye. On the other hand, optometry is a vision care science, which involves the treatment and rectification of the visual system. Specialists emerging from these two schools of medicines are called Ophthalmologists and optometrists respectively. Though, they both deal with the corrective measures and examination of healthy eyes, there are crucial differences between them.
Some of those differences are listed below:
- Meaning: A specialist in surgical and medical eye problems, who performs operations in the eye is called an Ophthalmologist. On the other hand, an Optometrist is a specialist who has a degree in Doctor of Optometry (OD). He is not a doctor but a trained individual.
- Area of Specialization: Both these specialists have different areas of specialization. An Ophthalmologist specializes in only vision and eye care. He/she has the necessary training to perform operations on the eye. On the other hand, an Optometrist is not a doctor, but a specialist who is involved in diagnosis, management and treatment of vision changes. He/she has the license to perform eye exams and tests and can prescribe corrective lenses.
- Training: Both the specialists differ vastly in their training. An Ophthalmologist is trained to treat all eye problems and is equipped to perform operations. He/she undergoes four years of medical school and one year of internship in any hospital. Optometrists on the other hand, after three or more years in college have to undergo four years of training before receiving a doctor of Optometrist. (OD).