Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil NastaYour feedback matters!
I feel my eyes heavy after work. Is that something that I need to lower my work stress or else is there any another thing?
My papa hase a problem in eye. He cannot see properly and there is much pain in eyes what should I do for citation.
I have an pain in my legs from 3 days and have pain in eyes also so, Please tell me what should i do?
From last night when I m riding bike some dust went into my eyes and day before yesterday I put an eye drops in my eyes i-kull name something now my eyes are paining not even to blink what should I do.
I am getting stye in my left eye. I know it cures by itself. Is there any way to get rid of it. Any antibiotics or precautions should I be taking? What it the eye lid is still swelled?
I am a 23 year old IT Employee, sometimes my Right Eye gets swelling and my head above Right Ear pains when my Eye swells. What would be the reason behind the swelling and simultaneous ache in the Right portion of my head. Please advise. Thanks in advance
I have a problem in my eyes I am unable to see things which are a bit far please suggest some eye drops or pills for this.
Can any ophthalmologist can explain what are the effects of implanting manual lens while doing cataract surgery and differences between Indian lens and foreign lens.
Dear, sir I am a student and I am using laptop for my study purpose. When I using laptop I am getting eye problem. Is there any solution or health tips to me?
Dear Sir, She was suffering from eye infection from past 5 months With conjunctivitis and viral infection. Three months she continued to apply eye drops (steroid) where she couldn't find any improvement further. However doctor discovered opaqicity in her cornea resulting eye blueness and watering now a days. Her Age: 26 Eye power: Right Eye -1, Cylindrical Left Eye:-0.5 Thanks Ashish.
What is serum IgE? My value is about 270.9 is it very bad? Will I have to take medicine? Although I am suffering from eye allergy?
Sir , I am experiencing blurred vision (right eye), is there any permanent solution to cure by using medicines without using glasses.
I am 23 year's old and I have a amblyopia in my left eye , is treatment is available to cure this lazy eye issue?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.