Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NikhilYour feedback matters!
Help me, my wife is suffering with pain because of monthly period suggest me a medicine which help her without harm her in futures.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
Maine abhi 5 din pahle hi check kiya hai ki mai pregnant hu. Toh please mjhe ye btaye ki pregancy me sex kr skte h ya nahi. Please fast.
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 21 jan. She got her last periods on 18 feb. So is there any chance of pregnancy?
I had sex on the morning of day 15 and the very same day I felt I was ovulating. When I did my follicular tracking the next day it showed that a follicle has already ruptured. Can I get pregnant? What are the chances? When should I have had sex to conceive? Please help!
Hello doctor, am a 24 years old breast feeding mother. My daughter is 6months old. I find my breastmilk has reduced from comparing to earlier. Is there any food that increase breast milk?
Plzzz help me I am 16 n mY gf 15 we made our private parts to rub AND AND I JUST pre cummed this happened on 22 oct AND she had periods on 3 nov bUt noe she missed! Its being 12 dec till now she did not have I beg you plzz help what to do.
I am 26 years female in home pregnancy test fainline shown in result window next day only single line on window sir I am pregnant or not.
After taking an ipill there was withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. Now periods are delayed. Is it normal?
Hi I had unprotected sex with women last 3 weeks back. I don't have any symptoms of Hiv but still I have fear of Hiv. Pls suggest me.
I got married in march 2015 and my wife elder then me her age 38 and i am 26 age we both decided to have a child is there any problem for her because I love her so much.
Last month I took an Ipill which was within the advises 72 hours of having sex. Then I got slight bleeding two days back and took another Ipill yesterday as my partner and I didn't use protection. I was pregnant and went through an abortion a few months ago. Now I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests which show positive. I also feel slightly feverish and nauseous. I've also been taking dulco flex because I have bad constipation. Could this be a false pregnancy scare or could I be pregnant? And why am I bleeding randomly?
The market is flooded with different types of supplements required for a healthy body. The same is in case of whey protein, it comes in powdered form and is available across stores. These supplements are blended with vitamins, sugar, minerals and flavoring. It is very important that the right type of whey protein is selected and according to the needs. It is not necessary that only the big-bodied people make use of Whey protein, but it is important to incorporate Whey protein in your daily food routine.
Need for whey protein in the body
- The main reason why you really need to take whey protein is that it is helps to lose fat and preserve the muscles of the body.
- The amount of protein that is required by recreational athletes is about 0.5-0.75 grams of protein each day for every pound of their body weight.
- Adults can take about 0.9 grams per pound of their body weight. Whey protein acts as fuel for the body on which your muscles run, and it is very vital for revival after a workout.
Why intake of whey protein is necessary?
You can take whey protein even to reduce hunger and avoid developing a physique that is shaped like a ball. The most effective use of whey protein is that it protects against different forms of cancers like colon cancer and prostrate cancer. It is very important to consult a medical professional and then include whey protein in the diet to fight against cancer.
- Whey protein is an excellent alternative that can be taken to cope with stress and people who consume whey protein experience less indication of depression.
- Consuming whey protein daily keeps their mood better and especially the whey protein shake is very refreshing.
- Based on the research conducted by the University of Alberta, it has been found that whey protein is needed even to improve the immune system of the body.
- Males who are subjected to strenuous aerobic activity must for certain take the whey protein as the levels of glutathione can be reduced, and it can create great impact on the nervous, immune and gastrointestinal system.
- You can purchase whey protein supplements or powder from online stores.
- Whey protein is a 100% original and authentic product.
- Intake of whey protein provides greater results, and it is excellent for those who desire to shed some fat. You can even try eating the whey protein bar if you desire to have some snack.
My wife is pregnant with 1 months now ,can I do sex with her ,if I can do upto how many months can I participate sex with her.
HOMEOPATHY FOR MOTHER AND BABY
Homeopathy is a highly effective and safe system of medicine not only for would-be and expectant mothers but also for babies and children as well. Homeopathic treatment can prepare the would-be mothers body for a healthy start for the foetus. It is easy to administer and is devoid of any harmful side effects. This is the main reason for which women turn to homeopathy when morning sickness, cramps etc affects them in pre-natal period. Moreover the medicines have no nasty taste and easily acceptable to mothers and babies alike. Homeopathy works by stimulating the immune system, resolving problems from within. Homeopathy can provide useful help:
- Before conception
- During pregnancy (anti natal period)
- During childbirth (delivery time)
- After childbirth (post natal period)
The best preparation for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth is before the woman has conceived. Inability to conceive or other difficulties in conceiving are more or less because of some hormonal imbalance. This can often be helped by homeopathy. Tendency to early miscarriage or abortion also has underlying hormonal imbalance and here constitutional homeopathic treatment can make a big difference. Other illnesses hampering conception can also be handled well by homeopathy. Homeopathy heals very gently and deeply from within and can also help with the great sense of loss that accompanies a miscarriage.
During pregnancy (anti natal period)
Women often look towards homeopathy during pregnancy when they are suffering from morning sickness, tiredness and cramps and are looking for a solution that will not harm the unborn child. High blood pressure, oedema, potential diabetes etc can also be helped by homeopathy. During the pregnancy, homeopathy can help to tone the uterus and ensure that the labour and birth go smoothly.
During childbirth (delivery)
Lots of remedies are there to smoothen the delivery process and speed up the recovery process afterwards. There is help for the baby too, if any intervention should have been necessary soon after birth. Rigid os, retained placenta etc can also be helped by homeopathy.
After childbirth (post natal period)
With the arrival of the baby comes a different range of problems. Homeopathic treatment can be useful again when the mother is tired and low. Some babies cry a great deal, which can be very upsetting for the new mother. This can often be helped by homeopathic medicine, which can speed up the recovery from a traumatic birth and calm unsettled babies.
Breast milk is very rich in antibodies and protects the infant from a variety of diseases. Breast milk in the first week after delivery is thin and watery (colostrum) and is richest in antibodies. It should not be avoided on the pretext of not looking milk-like. Mothers who wish to breast-feed their infant are concerned to have a good plentiful milk supply. Homeopathy will help establish a good flow of breast milk and can help to protect the nipples from cracking and soreness. Homeopathy also has excellent and safe medicines for swollen and painful breasts, breast abscesses and other post-childbirth problems. Mild to severe depressions is not uncommon in post-childbirth period. Homeopathic medicines will quickly re-establish normal hormonal balance bringing joy to the mother. Homeopathy heals holistically from within and can help pacify the emotional distress, which accompanies a stillbirth.
Sometimes, a new baby can cause emotional or behavioral problems in older children who are finding it hard to accommodate to the demands a new-arrival makes on the mother and household. In such situations, homeopathy can help restore serenity and equilibrium of the distressed older child bringing peace to the whole family.
Homeopathy is safe, so it is ideal for babies with diarrhoea, nappy-rash, wind colic and sleeping problems. In teething babies, homeopathy can relieve most of their problems. For problems like atopic dermatitis, recurrent cough cold, bronchitis etc, constitutional homeopathic treatment is the best solution.
Homeopathy has remedies to comfort and support mother and baby as well as for all the childhood problems that may arise. Home prescribing can be very rewarding but for chronic conditions professional homeopath’s help should be sought.