Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil BharambeYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years old suffering from pain in knees and arms. Mostly in left leg and arm mostly during night. I am having cholesterol and vitamin d is around 12. Pls suggest.
Meri problem hai bachche ki shaadi ko 9 saal ho chuke hai meri pareshani hai ki main dischatge jaldi ho jata hai or ab to ghutano mein bhi dard hota hai jabki meri or wife ki reports normal hai fir bhi.
I have severe pain in my lower back i.E. Coccyx and the left side of buttock which radiates upwards through spine. I have severe cervical spondylitis too. I am also a patient of bronchitis which troubles with the change of season specially winters and the months of February & March.
I am a student. I have severe pain for my backbone for last two years. What is the best way to get released from the disease. Please help me.
I am 24 year old from Bhopal and I am a professional footballer. Couple of months ago when I am playing volleyball my left ankle got twisted and got swollen after that I took tablets got little bit free from the pain but a day before yesterday again got twisted while playing football. Please suggest me tablets and exercises.
I am 37 yrs old. My weight 92 kg. I am working for bpo & have lower back pain. How can back pain is related to weight of body?
My mom is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for two years. The neurologist sugest cervical xray and gives tryptomer10 mg pantocid tab but the pain is not fine. orthopedic doctor gives pantodac and other tablet and neck exercise but the pain is some day low and some day high. We go a ortho neuro physio therapy the neck pain is low but the arm pain is same. What is this? Please gives some better medicine so my mom arm neck pain is complete fine..
My granny s 65 years old. She s having severe pain in the backside of her neck. Wt wil b the reason for the pain?
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.