Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Nihar MehtaYour feedback matters!
Dr. my son age 17 has bicuspid valve really I am very depressed and worried what to do please guide me but so far he never told any problem by God's grace.
I am 18 sometimes I am getting pain in chest near to the heart. I want to is it is a heart pain. Please tell me what is it how it's effects me. I am also having fits.
My blood pressure frequently goes up every evening After 4: 00 pm. It crosses 160/100. I am taking some pill still it doesn't work after 4: 00 pm it rises frequently. Here are the medicines I take: Stamlo 5 mg. 1---0----1 Betacap tr 40 1----------- Losar 25 1----0---1 Ecosprin 75. 0----1---0.
I am 38 years old my weight is 68 kg, suffering from high triglyceride cholesterol 255 please prescribe any ayurvedic medicine.
I have constant burning type sensation in my chest. I have tried drinking hot water and tea but no effect. I think it is congestion but how should I get rid of it? Or is it something else? And for your information I do smoke but not a chain smoker.
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering with high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do.
Its my 5th month of pregnancy and I am having severe hip pain and at times it gets blocked. Please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
I am 24 years old and by blood pressure is 170/99 and I lost my weight to 67 from 69. I don't have any side effects except the body aches. Does my blood pressure becomes normal.
How to increase my appetite. And I don't like to eat much or drink water. I also feel dizziness as I have low BP also. My age is 28 years. Weight 49 kgs.
My father have high Bp problem can you tell me some good medicines that work properly and save. My father age upto 50.
I am suffering from chest pain from 1 year. I think this is inflammation because I have chicken pox last year. What about your opinion.
All our friends where smoking hukka. And they mixed marijuana in hukka flavor. I smoked it excessively and after that I suffered from stroke. So I am feeling there is something stuck in my throat. How can I live my life healthier and stronger further. My bp is normal now 80 120 how can I live my life healthier and stronger. Further.
She is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure also suffering from heart disease. Please suggest.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.