Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhin SunnyYour feedback matters!
Sir face is black colour but total body is white. I am always feels very lonely. please advice to become good look of my face.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me?
I am suffering from pimples in face (pimples are not more. But it occurs with in a day and it dried within 3-6 days. What can do. Give me suggestions.
I am losing my hair and I am really feeling nervous about this can you suggest any remedies for this problem?
Hello I am 25 years old girl and I am suffering from Hair Fall a long time I heard about HAIR ROOT CAPSULES for Hair Fall in F.M. Radio. Please suggest me can I use this Capsules , please suggest me this capsule are safe or not.
Hi My mother aged 75 years. No sugar no bp. Reasonably healthy. But few days back her back bone compressed while travelling. Dr. Advises 3 week bed rest. And advises wear back support belt. But after 3 days now she is still suffering back pain even after taking prescribed tab like nervigen, ultracet, tolpa d, d360, altraday. My quest is should she use back supporting belt while sleep or in bed. Or is it necessary to use belt till back ache healed. How long it may take my mother to walk with in home? now she can't even sit. Can it be curable in home. Or else should I have to admit to hospital. Please answer immediately.
I have severe headache and doctors told that its migraine. What medicines or treatment should I take up to cop with this?
Hi I am from Hyderabad I am looking for a Sr. Dermatologist for Hair fall solution or re hair growth.
My hair fall is increasing day by day. I tried many good products. But there no any improvement in hair fall. What should I do?
Women in their menopausal or post-menopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues).
In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex. One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues.
Treatment for pain during intercourse in postmenopausal women: Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Following options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience:
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy: It is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat: It is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water-based lubricant is highly recommendable. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- Other therapies: One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy. Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life.