Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhin SunnyYour feedback matters!
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!
My hairs are falling day by day I had tried many shampoos, conditioners and tried home remedies also but not give satisfaction. And also some time there acne on my face please help me in treatment of this problems.
I am 49 years old and suffering from Asthma since 40 years and since five years developed allergic rhinitis and also stomach bloating. I have been using allopathic medicines for asthma and allergic rhinitis but not effective. Immune system has also gone down.
Hi doctor ! I am using melacream on my face used 20 days it self . I stopped 1 weak ago when I using that got good result and looking great . But now got dell face and in near eyes side both side some black skin came please suggest me what should I do . Or tell any alternative cream but I want good result .
I am so slim height 5'3" and weight 50kg then too doctor said I have mild acanthosis nigricans. My skin is dark and under eye it's more dark than on other parts of skin. Wat shud I do. What should I include in my skincare routine to cure it. I go to gym too and exercise at least half hour.
Hi, I am a male person of 18 years I weigh around 75-80 kg and I have male boobs with puffy nipples what should I do I am embarrassed to go anywhere in water as I have to go bare chested.
I think my BMR not in control, due to my weight not gain. Please help me for weight gain and suggest about BMR. My sex power too low due to my low weight. Please suggest me good solution.
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
I have eating a lot from few months. Now I want to control my weight. What balanced diet I should follow?
Complications of High Blood Pressure Persistent high blood pressure can result in multiple complications.
Hypertensive heart disease results from changes in both the structure of the heart and blood vessels and their function as the body adapts to abnormally high blood pressure. If you can imagine the heart as a pump operating against a fluid circuit, picture the increased work of that pump if pressure within the circuit is increased. Some of the changes caused by persistent high blood pressure can be partially reversed with treatment using ace inhibitor medications.
Hypertension results in wear and tear of vital organs and vessels as a result of mechanical stress.
Blood vessels have mechanisms to regulate blood flow throughout the body, and when high blood pressure occurs, the blood vessels constrict in initial response. Eventually, the walls of the blood vessels thicken and tissue damage occurs, resulting in hardening of the vessel walls.
Hypertensive disease of the eye is known as hypertensive retinopathy. In the retina of the eye, changes in the blood vessels eventually result in disruption of the integrity of the vessel, and blood or fatty acids may leak onto the delicate retinal tissue. This results in permanent vision change, and it's very preventable.
Complications of stroke can be due to hemorrhage of the blood vessels that supply the brain, or, more frequently, can result from poor blood flow through arteries damaged by persistent high blood pressure. Approximately 85% of strokes are ischemic, or due to poor blood flow. Another manifestation of hypertensive disease that affects the brain is hypertensive encephalopathy. This condition refers to a change in mental status, frequently accompanied by headache and nausea, that results from swelling in the brain caused by alterations in blood flow at very high blood pressure. This condition is associated with malignant hypertension, or hypertensive emergency.
Persistent high blood pressure is one of the leading causes of chronic kidney disease, frequently requiring dialysis. Blood is filtered through the kidneys, and when the small blood vessels of the kidney are damaged by chronic uncontrolled hypertension, the body becomes unable to filter waste. People with kidney damage eventually spend hours hooked to dialysis machines that can remove waste products from their bloodstream, or they may require a kidney transplant. In either case, prevention of the complication is preferable and less complex.
Unfortunately, it is easy to underestimate the cumulative effects of high blood pressure, since the damage is asymptomatic initially. It's important to recognize the inevitable consequences of ignoring persistent high blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, it's important to realize the silent damage occurring over time if your blood pressure is not adequately treated. If you have a high blood pressure reading, you should repeat measurement on two more occasions. If your blood pressure remains above the level your doctor has suggested, it is essential to follow up. There are many excellent and affordable medications available for treatment of hypertension. Some people require a combination of drugs to maintain control. Whatever the case, the inconvenience of treatment is far exceeded by the benefits to your health over a lifetime.