Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhin SunnyYour feedback matters!
I am having acne in face for five years. I consulted to two different doctor. They suggested dandruff shampoo n clinic gel. But It didn't go. Could you please help me to recover.
Hello my height is 6.6 but my weight is 71 kg what should be the ideal weight for girls of this height and what should I do to decrease it.
Dr. My kidney is functioning well and both eyes are normal I read and write without glass .my age is 67 yrs. I am suffering from back pain since last 12 yrs. My back has become very stiff .i always feel back pain. I had taken help of physiotherapist but did not get relief. I am diabetic and hypertension since last 27 years but both are under control pls advice for pain relief.
I am 22 years old I don't have beard and moustache So a doctor told me to apply jojoba oil So I applied it for around 25 days and started to see small hairs on my beard area But I shaved it off thinking that it might grow fastly and thicker than that But now I can't notice the hairs on my face or in the beard area Already 10 days completed So what to do doctor Help me please.
Age 21 years From last one month my face is becoming dull day by day just having whiteness I have having a treatment of isoterition due to pimples on my face. From the last one month I am also washing my face four times a day with derma dew acne . Is it right to wash my face 4 times . My face is becoming more mature day by day please help me out . Also one thing eating apples is good for face.
I have severe hair fall, I have changed my regular shampoo, oil,soap etc and using herbal items but still no change.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.