Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello. Sir/madam am suffering from dhaat syndrome I have tried many of Ayurveda n homeopathic medicines but nothing seems so to work now it's seems like am giving up on these homes n Ayurveda doctors I think they r use less cause it has been 1 year but they didn't able to cure my problem am so depressed there is my exam on the head after 2 month's can anybody help me plzz tell me the solution of this dhaat syndrome my age 22 weight is 75 No bad habits plzzz.
It is normal to lose about 30-80 strands of hair in a day.
Common reasons behind hair fall are :-
1) Lack of essential nutrients in the body
2) Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
3) Hormonal imbalance
4) Certain medications,
5) Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders,
6) Anemia and thyroid issue
7) Increased body heat
8) Stress and tension etc.
9) Use of Hard water to wash hairs
TIPS TO STOP HAIR LOSS
1) Use Natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. to massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) Have more proteins and trace minerals in the diet.
3) Start taking Ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement.
4) Keep stress away take proper 8 hr calm sleep
5) Get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated.
6) Start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) Use soft water to wash your hairs.(alternate day is the limit) DO NOT USE HOT WATER TO WASH .
8) DO regular exercise, yoga, meditation.
9) Keep your body cool calm to avoid hair fall