Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nel KotariYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years old, wt 57 kg, ht 5'4" suffering with B. P. H. Gr 1 since years 2000 taking Urimax-D hs every day due to this I am suffering with Erectile Dysfunction since 2 yr. I can not use Viagra medicins due to my Angioplasty/ Stent fitting in LAD artery of Heart had done in August 2013. Pl advice me that how I can remove mg Erectile Dysfunction of penis.
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
My father have high blood pressure pressure problem last 15 days. We consult with doc and doc give medicine n wrote test I.e thyroid test etc. Firstly bp is 170 after 15 days it reduce to 160. But still it is 160 their is no reduction. He walk per day 30 minutes but no change. So please tell what should I do?
I am 30 Years old suffering from high blood pressure and headache, tiredness from last 1 and 1/2 years. Further my nature also change significantly like increase in angriness, got irritate immediately. I had not take any medicine. Generally all test reports are ok. But I feel sick from inside.
My mother of 57 years who normally has chronic high blood pressure is finding it difficult to sleep without sleeping tablet. What can she do to sleep.
I have pain in both side of chest from oct 2015 and have visit to cardiologist and got xray and get many test from every thing is ok sone time in left side some time in right side. Now iam worried what to do.
I am 48 yrs and reduced 10 kg wt by exercises in last 3 months. Everything is fine including my lft kft blood urine thyroid tests but my bp is constantly 105/155-160. Why so. Does exercises have some correlation with this increased bp.
I am 56 years old diagnosied for 220/160 bp amd sugar 300 and urene sugar 3+. I am using only homeopathy medicine. Bp controled to 120/80 but sugar is still at 240. Side effects penis upper skin is sweliing and cracking. Immediately I have used zoryl 1 mg andazithromycin. Now swelling is reduced. What can me cause and how to get alright.
Hi I had a heart attack last month but here in mordabad doctor told me that there is a 90% blockage so please refer me some good treatment
I have some pain near the outer part of my right chest. It has swelled and it has become very hard and it is painful.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir! When I take breathe there is a big pain in my shoulder. What is this problem. Can you tell Me please.
I am suffering with sleepless nights from a long time so I started to use alprazolam 2pills 500 mg before attempting to sleep. Tell me what are the side effects of this tablets. I came to know that these pills cause heart disease. please tell me if am in danger.
Meri mummy age 36, unko low blood pressure rahta hai aur ek doctor ne calaptin 120 Sr roz lene ko bola hai. Koi samadhan btayen jisse ye problem hamesha ke liye samapt ho jaye!
I am 38 years old female. There is a pain in left side of my chest. Have done full body blood test. Everything is normal. What Could be the reason.
Hi, My wife suffering from low BP. She fell ill often. Her body, especially stomach will get swell and easily get tension and some times she fell down. Please advise her.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
Systolic ? is the highest pressure against the arteries as the heart pumps. The normal systolic pressure is usually between 110 and 130mmHg.
Diastolic ? is the pressure against the arteries as the heart relaxes and fills with blood. The normal diastolic pressure is usually between 70 and 80mmHg.