Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neil Sores
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neil SoresYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from little bit pain in my palm area because of some infection. Please suggest me. I attached a photograph of the affected area.
Can we use honey for hair growth if so how? My grand parents told me that honey will make our hair white! is it true.
I am 19 and suffering from receding hairline and it has gone from bad to worse Can you please provide measures to regrow hair on those parts where I have lost my hairs Also I want to know about steps to thicken my hair.
I have had rashes in my groin region since March. At first it was normal itching. Slowly the itch became irresistible. Since last month itching occurs rarely during day but during night (sleeping time), it's quite often. There is slight smell from the groin region since beginning. Earlier it was strong now it's very less. Is it fungal infection? Due to lack of knowledge about good doctor and exams I skipped the idea of showing it to a doc. Please help.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Sir since last 1 month, I am being tortured by a boil on my buttock. Sir I had used I am not able to give some time to me to visit doctor, so I want a home remedy or please prescribe some medicine so that I can get rid from this painful boil.
I am a 21 year old male. A couple months ago I found a few red pimple like bumps around the base of my penis. They do not hurt and do not itch at all. I shaved because they have not gone away. I just want to find out what it is and how I can help it.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.