Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neil Sores
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neil SoresYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years and have a baba of 1 years and I had hair after 6 month n now I have dandruff. What to do as I use neem dandruff shampoo of patanjali.
I am 23 years old. I have face some problems, my face dogpots & jhaiya, so I want to improve me and my problem and I want to sussed me any antibiotics cream remove them. Thanks.
I am a semi professional football player , and I am used to a hectic schedule of intense training n workouts. Then hitting gym later on! Meanwhile I Also attend my classes and ride a lot which indirectly patches me to an unhealthy diet! Like if I eat healthy breakfast, I tend to skip lunch and eve snack n later on gore on dinner with whatever available. Can't help it my schedule is so tight, mostly I had to skip meals. Which I am not comfortable with! So I don't know because of this or something else, I feel restless and weak every time, like I feel sleepy at anytime. And a major problem is my body is very hot from inside, at least that's what the doctor said. Like if I play, I can feel the heat exiting from my body and if It exceeds , it. Mostly ends with nose bleeding. Someone said that masturbation helps to release the body heat, so I tend to practice that twice or thrice daily. Still ain't helping, I got struck with the acne n pimples on my forehead because of this heat, what should I do now, please help!
I have dandruff problem due to which I suffer from hair loss issue. Is there any ways to overcome this? And now I have tried various anti dandruff such as seba med antidandruff and BONACURE dandruff control shampoo but till now I can not overcome this problem. I need some solution to get rid of this problem.
I am 22 years old. I am losing my hair since 2014. Still my hair fall doesn't stop. And I am going day by day bald. Is there any solution to regrow hair on bald place.
My self Anjali jaiswal, my question is, sir /madam, my hair is to rough nd m loosing my hair, because of hair falling, sir / madam plss help me I am so worried for my hair.
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radiofrequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. Acne and Dyspigmentation as more indications of chemical peel. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are at lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!