Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am pregnant by 7 weeks. I am vomiting regularly and not able to eat anything. Which food will be best for me doctor .please can you help mee.
My wife is 21 week pregnant and gone with cervical stitches at 13 week, now in test it sugar level shows 160 fasting, what will I do. There are 40-50 pus cells also reported in urine and traces of sugar.
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
I have anal and vulvar itching, at time and I also have vaginal itching? What should I do? Please help.
Indulging in the regular intercourse routine starts getting monotonous and might take a toll on your love life in a big way. Thus, it is absolutely necessary to add spice to your regular diet, it is also important to spice up your sex life by adding more variation.
Here are seven ways in which you can work up the spice levels in your sex life:
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is like warming up before the real run. Adding more variations of foreplay to your sex routine will help spice it up. You could opt for oral sex and more fingering and caressing before the actual intercourse which will help in heightening your orgasm as well.
- Diverse sex positions: Instead of sticking to the same old missionary position, try and spice up your sex life by trying out more positions like doggie, 69,G-whiz etc. Exploring new positions add variation to your sex life and help in arousing the different stimulation points in your body for maximum pleasure.
- Don’t restrict yourself to the bed: Go beyond the bed and explore newer areas to have sex in such as the kitchen slab or in the shower. This change in location will add more thrill to your sex life.
- Talk dirty: Moan and talk dirty to your partner occasionally during sex. This will arouse them as well as you and make things more exciting. You could also address your partner as master/sir/mistress/ma’am during sex for an exciting role-play.
- Incorporate food into your sex routine: You could smear chocolate sauce or whipped cream all over your partner’s body and lick it off. This will add a fresh element to your foreplay. Also, invest in aphrodisiac foods such as chocolate, strawberries and bananas during sex.
- Feel sexy: You can only appear to be sexy when you feel sexy and confident internally. Pamper yourself with sexy lingerie and aromatherapy oils which will make you feel like a sex Goddess instantaneously.
- Invest in sex toys: With a huge range of sex toys available in the market, it would only make sense to invest in them in order to spice up your sex life. You could go for vibrators and penis rings for starters and if you and your partner are the experimental kind, the sky is your limit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
I got married before 6 months now a days I didn't get any pregnancy. Daily we are doing sex except period times. After sex that spam will come out in a few minutes. If that come means I am not able to get pregnant. Please tell me.
Dear Doctors, My sister is 4 month pregnant and has cardiac disease (Supra Ventricular Techy Cardia). She is being treated conservatively due to high risk because of pregnancy. As per cardiologist, ablation [procedure to cure SVTC] can only be performed post-delivery. I want to know, is it correct that she is on high risk if ablation gets performed before delivery. Another question is, if she continue with conservative treatment [oral medicine] then how complicated her delivery would be due to this disease? Is there any risk to delivery?
What does the below ultra sound report tells? Both ovaries shows mild changes of pcodRight ovary measures 31*30*26mm vol. 13.2ccLeft ovary measures 27*29*25mm vol. 10.4 cc.
I got intimate with my girlfriend without any protection 3days before her period. Is there any chances to be pregnant? Please inform me quick.
I am 25 years old, got married in december 2015. I am experiencing frequent urge to urinate at about 20 min, but volume of urine is less. Got blood spots two days. My periods came on 16 april. I had intercourse on 26 april. What could be the reason? Help?
Hi Doctor, I had sex on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. It was unprotected in the beginning for hardly a minute. Then, he wore a condom. I also took Ipill after 15 hours of the act. Now, it's the 5th day since I took Ipill. But, no bleeding or signs of bleeding yet. Read on internet that even 5-6 seconds of penetration without condom can put you at risk. The fact that I was in fertile period makes me more worried. I have 28 days cycle n regular. Last period was on 19th April. Can I be at risk? We used condom after 5-6 seconds n also took Ipill. Still at risk?
Hello. My frnd age is 25 female. She is in a periods today is first day of her periods. She took the regestrone tablets today to postpone her periods .as she already in a periods and took that tablet to postpone her periods. Is there any problem to her? Already she took one tablet but periods is going on nd she says that will take more two tablets is that okay or it cause any problem to her. Suggest me.
I was suffering from irregular periods because I had consumed ipill frequently my gynaecologist advised me to take femilon I took it for one month and the next month I did not have irregular periods but now I again recently took 2ipill in a week and from two days I am again suffering from periods I had my last period on 28october and 15november I again had periods so I am thinking to start dosage of femilon again and permanently stop contraceptives Will that be fine.
Are you aware of the different consequences that may occur if you have multiple sexual partners? The more sexual partners you have, the risks of you getting an STI or sexually transmitted infection are enhanced. These infections are hard to treat, especially in patients with HIV. Until the infection is treated, your viral load may get pushed up. This makes it more likely that many people pass on the HIV virus by having unprotected sex.
What are the circumstances?
If you have sex with several partners, and one of them is infected with an STI, the virus is capable of being passed between you and all your partners. Many people end up having sex with each other without asking about STIs. This is risky as you can never tell if a person is infected by looking at them or having sex with them. If you are in a relationship with a mutual agreement of having sex outside the relationship, you need to be open and honest regarding any risk that you might have taken is a necessary part of looking after the sexual health of each other.
Things to Keep in Mind:
People have multiple sexual partners because of various reasons. These may include the thrill of having sex, the need to be desired, and also because of drugs and alcohol use because of which inhibitions are reduced. However, drugs and alcohol are very harmful to your body, leaving a negative impact and weakening your immune system. Several drugs and excess alcohol consumption affect the way your immune system tackles STIs.
Alcohol and drugs also make it more likely for you to practice risky sex, and take decisions which are unusual and unlikely to you in a sober state. Clouded judgement makes you avoid condoms while having sex. This might make you have sex with a partner despite knowing that you have got HIV. When your judgement is clouded, you may even skip the part of telling your partner about the fact that you have HIV.
For minimising your risk, in spite of having multiple sexual partners, you must always carry condoms with you. You should also avoid having sex when under the influence of alcohol and drugs. These are effective steps you should take to protect yourself and your sexual partner or partners from getting affected by HIV. You can also join a support group or consult a counsellor for advice regarding your situation. Having multiple sexual partners can also result in psychological disturbances.
I had cesarean delivery through spinal anesthesia process on 10th nov 2016. After that my waist and rib pains a lot. Sometimes I feel numb on my tail bone and waist part. Even it becomes hard to get up from bed putting pressure on my waist till someone helps me to turn or get up.
Sexually transmitted diseases can often be shortened to STDs. STDs often do not show any symptoms. It is possible that you may have had a disease such as chlamydia and not even known you had it. However, it is crucial that you get yourself tested as soon as possible so that the sexually transmitted disease can be treated in the best way possible. Since there are many sexually transmitted diseases and they all have different symptoms and treatment, here are the symptoms and treatment for the most common ones:
- HPV: HPV stands for Human papillomavirus and it may display no symptoms, whatsoever that you have the disease. However, when you do get symptoms, you will get symptoms such as genital warts, infection of the throat and mouth as well as cervical cancer, penile cancer and various other cancers. The treatment for HPV is to take a vaccine; as if you have not been vaccinated, it is hard to cure.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease, however only 25% of women and about 50% of men show any symptoms of it. However, the most common symptoms when they do appear is a discharge from the vagina or penis which is not regular and it may even cause a painful or burning sensation. Since this is a bacterial disease, it can pretty easily be treated with antibiotics.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is yet another common sexually transmitted disease. It usually occurs along with chlamydia. The symptoms and treatment for gonorrhea are also extremely similar to chlamydia.
- Syphilis: Syphilis is another common sexually transmitted disease. However, it is a little hard to treat because the symptoms appear in stages. In the first stage, there is only one main bump on the body. This bump may look like a cut, a sore or even an ingrown hair. In the second stage, this bump becomes a rash, which goes all over your body and it may develop sores in your mouth, vagina or anus. Symptoms usually completely disappear in the third stage. However, if there is a fourth stage, the brain or organ damage may occur. Antibiotics are used to treat syphilis as well.
Related Tip: "3 Ways You Can Prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)"