Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nehal KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir I had intercourse in march and after that I had normal period in march and april and after that I tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy but in may I again had intercourse and after few days a pain occur in my lower abdomen and after ultrasound I came to know about there is cysts in my lower abdomen and my treatment started but this time my period is abnormal and then I again tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy. I just want to ask there is any chance of pregnancy and I am unmarried.Please help sir.
Usually my periods lasts five days but this month I was bleeding for more than 5 days and I visited doctor on 10th day. Doctor gave me tablet called ETOSYS and asked me to take that for 4 days in the morning n evening and get back of the flow didn't stop. As it didn't stop I went back and had a pelvic scan and was diagnosed with PCOD. Doctor gave me a tablet called DEVIRY 10 mg and she told me to take that for `15 days only in the night it's already been 6 days since I started taking deviry I am still bleeding and bleeding heavily. She told me to take the tablets even if the bleeding stops n stop taking after 15 days n I should again get my periods after 2nd day of stopping the in take of deviry. My question is that, why m I still bleeding even after taking deviry for 6 days already. My total period days counts to 20 days considering today. Kindly let me know if deviry can stop the bleeding or will I be bleeding for all 15 days. Or should I even take ETOSYS along with deviry to stop my bleeding.
Which precaution she should follow, she is 37 week pregnant, which type of food to take and can she do work some. She has no problem, when time can we expect to delivery, lmd is 19/09/2015.
My wife is feeling always sick, like weak, bodypain, pain in backside head, feeling vomiting somany doctor MBBS, Gyne, eye specialist have been treated but no result found, and day by day she becoming lean please help me to get the solution.
I am suffering with high bp since last 3 years. I am taking olmat 40. It is under control. Can I reduce the medicine to 20 mg.
My son is 10 years old. He is always in some dream world. He has become from good to bad to worse. He isn't mingling with people much. Sometimes we feel he is faking it. What should we do?
I m 17 years old boy. I lose 2-5 hairs everyday. Hairs r thinning from top and front. My doctor advised me to take finax and zebihairs. I have doing balayama every day. M I following right steps. please hepl me n guide me. I have been indulged in masturbation since last 2 years but I have completely stopped now. I m taking supplements like zic, biotin, omega 3, multivitamin tabs. please help me to stop this thinning of hairs.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
Hi i' m a software techy, 32 years of old. I feel more or less depressed on and off with or without reasons. I can' t enjoy lighter side of life and always feel unhappy about career, life, future.
I am 19 years old girl and my menstruation Is not in regular. I consulted Dr. and at that it was normal. If periods came it will be in 6days only that is normal. But it is not coming regular. Please help me. I am soo worried about this. Can this be any problem for me? I hope you will solve my problem.
Sir /maam, I had a small size penis i. E. If erect it was of 5 inches from bottom and also in small in width. Is thes problem related to my weight? Or any thing else?
Hello doc, I want to know that I have power to give birth? Because my sperm is very thin just like a water and my sex timing is 1 to 2 minutes only.
Hello I am having white layer on my eye from past 2 months I am unable to see things properly may I know what is the problem?
My weight getting low day to day. I am a healthy person. Doing daily exercise and eating healthy food. So what can I do for put on my weight.
I am 25 year old male. Sometimes comes headache. If comes, it will last for 2 days. What should I do?
Sex is meant to be a pleasurable activity, but sometimes it can be painful for the man involved. Pain can be a symptom of a number of health conditions like an illness or infection or a physical or psychological problem.
Some of these conditions are:
- Peyronie's Disease: This is commonly known as erectile dysfunction and is characterized by the inability to achieve and maintain an erection. It can be a genetic problem or triggered by a traumatic accident. This makes the scar tissue in the penis bend thus making any sort of sexual activity painful and difficult.
- Prostatitis: This condition is characterized by the inflammation of the prostate gland. This causes pain, swelling and painful ejaculation. Prostatitis can affect men at any age and can also contribute towards erectile dysfunction and a lowered libido.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary tract infections affect both men and women. When it comes to men, it can cause pain during ejaculation and a burning sensation while urinating. It can also make the penis emit a foul smell. A yeast infection can also lead to an itching or burning sensation around the tip of the penis.
- Dermatitis: The skin around the penis is thinner than skin in other parts of the body. Sometimes, the skin in a man's genital area can be allergic to soaps, creams, fragrances etc. This can trigger inflammation and itchiness making sex uncomfortable. Such allergies are noted more commonly in men who have been circumcised.
- Herpes: Genital herpes can cause painful sores to erupt on the penis. This may be accompanied by an itching or tingling sensation. Herpes is also a sexually communicable disease and sex should be abstained from if you suffer from herpes.
- Psoriasis: Genital psoriasis can make the skin on the penis and scrotum dry and scaly. This can affect men of all ages. With friction, these scales can fall off leaving raw skin that is prone to bleeding. While non scaly plaque is more common in uncircumcised men, circumcised men are prone to scaly plaque. This condition can also be very itchy.
- Phimosis or Paraphimosis: Phimosis is a congenital condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to completely retract over the head of the penis. Paraphimosis is a condition where the foreskin cannot be pulled over the head as it is stuck behind it. In both cases, it can make having an erection very painful and can make intercourse uncomfortable.
So ,it is always recommended to consult a sexologist regarding any of the condition of pain and uneasiness in sex before it gets worse as penis is a very delicate organ of a man...