Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nehal J Sequeira
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Nehal J SequeiraYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a medical science, which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have all the answers to your problems. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to workload
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity: Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems: You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish is a sign of depression.'
- Concentration problems: You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration: You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly.
Related Tip: "How To Deal With Someone Who Is Suffering From Depression"
Can I take l- citrulline as a pre-workout while being on antidepressants. I am currently taking rexipra 30 mg, Mirtaz 15 mg at bedtime. Is it safe or will there be any adverse interaction?
What are benefits of drinking haldi milk? How often I should drink it and in what amounts? Hot or cold? Any side effects?
Basil leaves are small plants commonly eaten as fresh vegetables and has a distinctive aroma. Besides as fresh vegetables basil leaves benefits turned out to be one kind of food that can arouse sexual desire of men or so-called aphrodisiac substances. Efficacy basil for men has been studied by some experts and unknown content of this leaf is needed by the body to produce cells of the body strong. Benefits of basil leaves is as an aphrodisiac agent that can increase sexual desire and Additionally arginine compounds contained in basil leaves also can prolong the life span of sperm and Regularly consume basil leaves can prevent infertility. So in addition to increasing the sexual desire of men regular consumption of basil leaves is also beneficial for the growth of sperm. We know that the weak sperm is usually not quite able to swim in the uterus to fertilize an egg and So the leaves are commonly used in the kitchen mothers is indeed very good for male sexual health (vitality). Not only that, basil leaves is also beneficial for women. This leaves consumption on a regular basis will increase the amount of milk after childbirth. Basil leaves can be useful as a sedative cures rheumatism eliminates phlegm and overcoming bad breath and does have a lot of plants that are beneficial to health. By utilizing this plant, then we no longer need to buy drugs are very expensive and have side effects that are bad for health. Despite having a lot of benefits to note the negative impact of basil and This leaf is part of the mint family that is thought to contain estragol a compound that is known to trigger cancer (carcinogens) in mice. Although direct testing on humans have not been done, you should avoid excessive use of basil leaves.