Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neha ShahYour feedback matters!
What is stem cell therapy for infertility of men and what is the present and reality advancement in this technology?
I am pregnant from my mistake but I want to loss my pregnancy. Please tell me how to loss it. But it is safe.
Hi. I am 27 years old. Unmarried. I have problems of white discharge from my puberty started. Because of that, I cannot manage myself and getting irritated and unhealthy.
Hello Dr. I am having g creams discharge from vagina. It's curdy like discharge. Whts the cause of it. And whts the cure. Cz when it comes it cause itching too. Nd I feel wet all the time. please advise.
I am 24 years old & I have one baby of 18 months. Present I confirmed 2nd pregnant just 3 weeks confirmed. Presently I am not ready for this pregnancy. Please advise me.
I am 22 years old. Till now I never get regular periods. Bleeding will be for one whole month and more. And periods will not come for next 2 months. I went to several doctors and I'm diagnosed with PCOD. I took many different kind of medication like homeopathy, allopathy, Ayurveda. But nothing worked out. I'm getting too stressful while I think of my problem and the medicines that I have to take. I'm afraid to go out as I bleed so much. Its so hurting that I can't even lead a normal happy life like my friends even at this age. I'm being a burden to my parents they spent a lot of money expecting that I ll get cured soon, but all in vain. So I stopped all the medicines. But now too am getting prolonged and heavy periods. This month its around 40 days still periods didn't stop. I'm staying in hostel, I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Pls some one help me. Im feeling too down. And too tired.
Sir m 22 year old girl. I have thyroid problem last two year as well as period problem. And I want gain weight so what should I do.
Hello Dr. Meri age 27 years h aur mai unmarried hu Mjhe 2 month se period theek se nhi ho rha h only 2 days ho rha tha, meri date 25thi but abhi tk period nhi hua h hamesha se hi meri date kbhi bhi late nhi hui h pata nhi kyu is baar period kyu nhi hua h.btyiye yeh koi preshni wali baat to nhi h naa. please Dr.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.