Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neha ShahYour feedback matters!
I am getting itching in my vagina from last two days. Observed some very small bump near vagina opening. Please suggest some medication for this. Thanks in advance.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
What is labour pain? When it comes during pregnancy? How it can be known? What precautions to be followed?
Dear sir/Madam My wife has been operated with major surgery for the delivery of baby. Now two months have been completed. I want to do sex with my wife now. Does she get regular period now? How many days after will she get regular period? I don't want unwanted pregnancy right now. I want to have sex with my wife without condom. Can I have sex without condom right now? please send me thorough information regarding this.
I am 27 years female I have infertility problem I got one iui but no use my doctor is not telling what is the problem what problem is there in me how should I get pregnant I have pcos problem irregular periods I got diagnostic laproscopy please suggest me how should I get pregnancy.
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 24 years old, I am suffering from pcod from 3 years, my period is totally stopped, I get only spotting, my period flow is just 2 or 3 drops, I also suffering from hirthuism, I am not overweight, my weight is only 40 kg no numbers of my family have pcod how can I get a normal menstrual pad, I need no pad for 3 years, my period duration is just 1 or 2 second how can I get a normal period flow? I am in homeopathic treatment for 2 years but not get any result before homeopathic I also eat allopathic medicine 1 year, now my endometrium lining is gradually increasing, in 5 months ago my last USG report seen it measures 12 cm, is my problem is not curable? Now I think about marry, is pcod hampered my married? How can I get a normal period flow my prolactin level is high in two years ago my Brest was full of fluid doctor told me it is the result high prolactin label, please help me doctors.
Hi Sir. My problem is related with Conceiving. I got married in February this year. But till now I had tried my best but she is not getting conceived. The thing I have noted that while we do sex I discharge Inside as usual but then also the problem is there. I do sex everyday except during her periods. This month she had her period on 11th We had sex on 15th, Can she conceive. One more thing is that while we have sex, after my ejaculation, after sometime some white Sperm type thing comes out from her vagina. I think this is the reason for which my sperms don't go inside. Please advise me. People say lot of things about her not conceiving. Thanking you.
I'm a 30-year-old female. I have irregular menses problem, I attained menopause at the age 11 ever since I have this problem. I consulted with gynecologist and they usually place me on pills for two months it will be regular then it will be irregular again. Two months back I consulted ayurvedic doctor he put me on some pills as I didnt got my periods for 4 months. After those pills I got periods but not stopped till now. I consulted the doctor again he gave some other pills but no use. My periods are thck-jelly not heavy but light. Please help.
I take MTP in march 2011. Now i want a baby. I am trying for it from last 3 month but failed. Is it any side effect of MTP which i used in march 2011.
She is 76. Have a lump in breast. Cytopathology Reports says cellular cytosmere shows tumor cell arranged in multilayered cluster, papilloriod fronds and multilayered sheets. These shell show high n/c ratio nuclear pleomisphism, irregular nuclear chromatin. Tumor are intermingled with stromal fragments. Invasive ductile carcinoma of breast. And ultrasound report says irregular solid hypoechic mass lesion in left upper lateral quadrant and periareiolar region in 10' clock position to the nipple A/W area of necrosis-neoplasm. Few enlarged left axillary lymph nodes- metastasis. She is a heart patient and is taking medicine for diabetes. Right now her fasting sugar level is 99. Please suggest wat to be done. And where. She is at rourkela odisha right now.
Hi I have itching in my vagina, and it staying continuously, its not happened sometime, And not only itching I have bad smell white solid material and small rash as well. I consult with the doctor also bt no profit at all. Please suggest me medicine or something which can be helpful for me.
What is erythroblastosis fetalis?
Erythroblastosis fetalis is also known as haemolytic anaemia in the newborn. This occurs due to blood incompatibility in the mother and foetus. Due to this incompatibility, the antibodies present in the mother’s blood, will pass through the placental barrier and attack the blood cells of the foetus. This will lead to the destruction of the red blood cells of the foetus and it is likely to cause anaemia in the foetus. This condition varies from mild to very serious. In its moderate or severe stage, the erythroblasts or immature red blood cells are formed in the blood of the foetus and this disease is called erythroblastosis fetalis.
Why does it happen?
The two main causes of erythroblastosis fetalis are Rh incompatibility and ABO incompatibility.
- Rh Incompatibility: When the mother is Rh –ve and the father is Rh +ve, there is a good chance for the baby to be Rh +ve. The antigens present in the blood of the Rh +ve baby will behave like a foreign agent and the mother will produce antibodies against it. If it is the first pregnancy, then the child may not be at risk, however, if the second child ends up being of +ve blood group again, then the antibodies present in the mother’s blood will attack the baby and may result in a spontaneous abortion.
- ABO Incompatibility: This usually occurs when the mother’s blood group A, B, O does not match the baby’s. This causes fewer complications in comparison to Rh incompatibility, but it may be severe if the child has a very rare blood group.
How to avoid it?
It is a highly preventive condition. Firstly, you have not tested your blood group; it is advised to get it tested along with the blood group of the father. If you already know your blood group, then you must mention it to your doctor. If the father has negative blood group, then there will be no problem. However if the father is Rh positive, then it is advised to get routine tests done by the doctor.
The other preventive measure to take is a treatment called RhoGAM or the Rh immunoglobulin. It reduces the reaction of the mother to the baby’s blood cells. This shot is administered around the 28th week of the pregnancy. It is also administered 72 hours after the birth of the baby with the positive blood group. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.