Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My father is suffering from renal cell cancer and he is in advanced stage is there any chance of recovery through surgery? If not is there any alternative to extend his life? If we can extended how many years he can able lead his life? Pls provide the approximate answers.
I'm 19 years old girl. I noticed blue and purple lines looking like veins on my right breast 3 months ago. Now my right breast is growing faster than left and sometime it's paining. I'm very depressed is there anything serious?
Hello doctor, my mother is suffering for esophagus cancer and her weight is also very law now she had done 6 chemotherapy and 1 operation what we do for her now ? please tell me.
I have peeling on one breast Nipple and sometimes blood on applying any fluid cream. Or otherwise sometimes little blood without applying anything. I m. Unmarried. Is it Breast cancer sign or serious.
I had chewing tobacco and smoking habit even drinking but occasionally I want to quit tobacco but I fail every time I try I fear of cancer what should I do and who can diagnose my mouth to check whether there is any sort of pre cancer symptoms.
What are the symptoms of cancer how we can far it away from us. How many cancer patients approximately in the world?
What is blood cancer? What is its symptoms Nd lymphoma is a cancer or not can we cure it Pls help me.
I AM 66 YEARS OF AGE, MALE I AM ALWAYS ANXIOUS REGARDING MY HEALTH, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER I HAVE ANY TERMINAL ILLNESS LIKE CANCER, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CLEAR MY DOUBTS, WHAT ARE THE TESTS WHICH WILL ENABLE ME TO KNOW WHETHER I HAVE THE DISEASE OR NOT. I AM NOT HAVING APPETITE AND AM LOSING WEIGHT, IT CAN BE DUE TO MY MEDICATION FOR ATRIAL fibrillation WHICH I AM STILL TAKING. PLEASE ADVISE.
I am a 33 year old man. I found three immovable tumor in my body. One at right hand lower arm two others on my thigh. When you touch it seems it is in skin. After pressing there is the similar pain as anywhere else when pressing. So suggest me what it would be and what should I do next.
Hello, My dad is diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia BCell type. Philadelphia Chromosome negative and his report expressed CD20 marker. He was treated with modified gmall protocol. I would like to know if some other protocol would be better for him. And would using Rituximab as a combination with chemotherapy would help him better with the prognosis or is Rituximab only used after relapse. Please give an advise as Its hard to find doctors treating blood disorders. Thanks and Regards
What are the necessary symptoms to provide cancer and some details about it, how can I refuse my weight?
I am 52 year male, prostate problem, using dutas-t medicine daily one. Please let me know how many days I have to use the dosage. Urination was a little bit slow and was better after usage of above medicine, are there any better medicines exists. Or advise if homeo or ayurveda is better.
Breast cancer, is a type of cancer, which is common to women, where cancer cells grow on the breasts or the female mammary gland. It starts out with the formation of a small lump in your breast and can spread out to your other organs very rapidly. It generally affects women above forty years of age. Breast cancer can be classified into two types. They can either start forming on the inner linings of your milk ducts ( known as Ductal carcinoma) or in the lobules which supply milk (known as Lobular carcinoma).
There are many causes responsible for breast cancer they are mentioned below:
- Obesity or post-menopausal obesity (Learn more about Heart Diseases Post Menopause)
- Exposure to frequent radiation (X-ray)
- Consumption of alcohol
- Being taller than average
- Start of periods at an early age
- Late menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Consumption of birth control pills
The most common symptoms of breast cancer are as follows:
- Formation of a lump in your breast
- Swelling or shrinking of your breast
- Change of size, shape and color of your nipple
- Blood or milk discharge from the nipple
- Breast pain
- Itching sensation
- Appearance of rashes (Learn more about to maintain the skin health)
Breast cancer if not diagnosed and treated at an early stage may turn out to be fatal. Ayurveda offers promising cures for breast cancer.
A few of the Ayurvedic remedies are mentioned below:
- Include foods, which are well supplied with vitamin D in your diet. Researches show that women with less amount of vitamin D in their bodies are more likely to develop breast cancer. Consider including foods like eggs, orange juice, dairy products and fish like salmon in your diet.
- Drink more of green tea as it has anti cancer properties.
- Exercises like walking, yoga, meditation and certain breast exercises can help you to relax the pain sensation, reduce stress and also get cured.
- Incorporate bitter gourd in your diet. Researches show that bitter gourd can kill those cancer cells, which cause breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, tulsi, curcumin have certain properties that can destroy cancer cells.
Since, breast cancer has less survival rates, it is absolutely essential for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner if you wish to get cured through Ayurvedic treatment.