Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Neha PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir in my right side leg problem in my knee joint I think ligaments problem I want to ask without operation it can't be properly work or not. But now I am not doing hard work and sports. So what to do give me a suggestion.
I am male 61. Fasting sugar 109. Pp 187. My weight 85 kg. I am vegetarian. I am getting pain in waist while walking. Please advise.
My male friend is suffering in ankylosing spondylitis since 2 years. Have swelling and pain in both legs ankle and feet. Help some ayurvedic treatment.
I am experiencing a sensation like something is crawling up my right thigh for the past week. It occurs when I am standing and looking ahead or when reclining in a chair or lying down. However the sensation disappears when I bend forward when sitting or standing. I have cervical spondylosis but mild condition.
I am having pain in my wrist of both the hands as I fall down before 4-5 days and I applied some ointment like moov and all BT I didn't find much progress with this what should I do? As it hasn't swelled yet so I don't think its a fracture or something like that.
I m 25 years old. Sir I have backpain since two weeks. I checked it to many doctors bt there is no relief. please suggest me. What I do?
I am 30 years man and have backache last 4 months haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please help me doctor!
My daughter start complaining knee pain at night from last fifteen days so we go to our pediatric doctor he suggests some test S.calcium Vitamin d Hb Which comes as Hb 13.3 S.calcium 10.3 Vitamin d 10.5 Otherwise she is fine walk normally no pain after pressing So he suggests vitamin d pouch once daily for 10 days Is this is very serious problem And when she can attain normal vitamin d in her body with suggested treatment.
Hi I am male I have backpain since two month pls suggest me what I do in this situation I try tablet sometimes feel better but after again pain pls suggest me.
Hi, I am a hypo thyroid patient. Struggling to lose weight from quite sometime, not getting results. I can not do heavy workouts or aerobics bcz of knee ligament injury in last year. Please suggest some measures. P.S: I am following clean eating habits with very minimal intake of outside food. And avoiding sweets and aerated drinks.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.