Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female. I have tooth caries. And some tooth are cracking. I think there is insecticide. How to cure that with medicine or any paste or mouthwash like that in home because am living in my mother in laws house she won't allow me to go to hospital. Am so scared please help me out.
Well, I am suffering from tooth ache . When ever consulted my dentist only suggests RCT or removal of teeth I suppose he is fooling Mr. and trying to take money from my pocket. please advise.
There is a lot of pain in my teeths please suggest something to overcome this pain. I am not able to talk speak or eat properly. I'll be really greatful to you for your valuable suggestions thank you.
What would be total cost of replacing all teeth with artificial teeth. One of my friend usually get pain in his teeth & he wants to replace his teeth.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I am having tooth pain since last one week but the pain increases alot in the night. Then I have to take the painkiller tablet. Tooth is in upper jaw and it's decayed. Kindly suggest the treatment. Thank you.
I brush everyday morning ANd I was use best in best toothpaste for my yellow teeth Any ayurvedic medicine for decrease my yellow teeth?
I have teeth ache from last 3 months. So I don't eat cold item. I don't have any damage teeth but some time it will feels horrible. So what I can do for this problem?
My salivary gland secretion is very much high ever moment I have to split what can I do to over secretion of saliva.
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
I had yellow teeth. I brush twice a day since 3-4 years. It helped whiten my upper teeth but my lower teeth are still a bit yellow at some places. Can you suggest a solution.
I am pregnant and 6 month is going on yesterday I came to know that my tooth is get spoiled and I want to ask that can I uproot this tooth.
I have sensitivity in my teeth so please give me suggestions about about this problem. I have face this problem about 6 months.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.