Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha DalalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old my face is black I want fairness on my face what should I do for this I am very poor in financial.Please do help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Nidhi Rohatgi Talks About Acne Treatment
I am 20 year old. I sleep for adequate hours. I have dark circles under my eyes. What is the best cure for it.
I am 19 years old and by past 2 years I have premature greying also now the volume of white hair has increased. What should I do for it?
Hair fall is the big problem for mine. So I am very unhappy. So I request you sir, please tell me the solution of this problem.
I have dandruff for several months and I have taken several shampoos but it didn't work. So give me a solution!
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from tanning and acne. What should I try at home for glowing skin.
How can I regrow my lost hair. In my childhood I had plenty of hair. The both sides of my forehead is losing hair simultaneously.
I am vijith. I become bald daily after bath hair falling . What is the healthy food I want grow hair . What should I do please help me.
Hello I am shanu and I am 22 year old boy I have dark completion what should I do to get fair completion and my skin is oily also.
I have got black spots and pimples as well. I used skin lite and skin shine but no use what should I do know.
I have so much pimples in my face I use so much cream and gace wash what ido tell me any cream and face wash that make my skin more clear and make dark spots away from my face.
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.