Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha baghrechaYour feedback matters!
Respected, I always get stucjk mouth ulcers. It really pains alot, due to which I cannot eat food properly an loosing weight. Please provide some useful tips to get rid of these mouth ulcers ?
Hi My saliva is yellowish or sometimes dark red after waking up from sleep. I feel gum inflammation when I eat something spicy .I feel like my gums are weak but I have taken two tablets (Mox 500 and nor metrogyl) two times then I did not get that bloody saliva so I left those medicine but after 3-4 days it again started .please tell me the reason and treatment for the same.
My teeth is yellow in colour and I always do all the thing what the doctor tell like brush 2 times in a day and giving me very hi-fi toothpaste etc but my teeth never change the colour from yellow to white.
I have permanents filling done in 6 of my teeth and RCT in 1. Also 1 molar is extracted. So the teeth having filling will hold any point or not. I am so much tensed about this. PS: My third molars have not came yet.
I am 15 and please when I was 10 years I fell down and I broke a tooth not full but please a piece of part broke in my tooth please and I went to doctors and I x-rayed and I found no problem and now recently I have noticed when I see my broken tooth in mirror from a distance please it looks little black and I have tried in please many mirrors. But this black color dose' t shown in human eye. First before noticing this problem I had no issue but once I saw it I feel some please sensation it
MY Two wisdom teeth melt I don't know Why. Actually I had a surgery of my head in 2007 (sub Dural Haematoma) Is it because of surgery pls tell me. I have a Gingivitis problem of gums also.
I'm 47 years old and quiet good with my teeth. What further should I do to keep with good condition? Elderly get their tooth broken bit-by-bit slowly getting old. About me?
I am looking for a good dentist. My son who is 3.5 years old, has carries in front teeth. Is that curable?
I'm 19 year old. I a small white patch on my teeth since childhood. My whole teeth is yellow colour only that patch is in white. I brush my teeth twice daily. Yet they are yellow in colour. please suggest what can I do for white teeth at home.
My son has problem of bad breath He brushes his teeth and also drinks lot of water but the foul smell is still there What can be done? He is 15 years old.
- Though bleeding from gums after deep scaling is normal in most of the cases and subsides after 2-3 hours without any conscious efforts, there are some patients whose gums tends to bleed more and often persists for longer than 72 hours depending upon severity of inflammation.
- Prevention: when you face similar problem kindly inform your dentist. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just you have to prevent the clot to get dislodged from bleeding area. You can apply pressure gauze, black tea bag and can also use alums to rinse 3-4 times at home.
- Sometimes, those who are on blood thinner medications (aspirin) or anticoagulant therapy can also suffer with this problem. They should inform their dentist prior to undergo scaling.
My wisdom tooth is growing, and its really paining, so if I remove it then due to the hole in my gum will my other teeth move and leave gaps between my teeths.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.