Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neetisha Agarwal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetisha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors! I am 16 years old young boy. My hairs are very soft, I comb my hairs to make hairstyle but when I come out from home my hairs get spoiled, I want to make my hairs little rough because to get a nice hairstyle. Please tell any suggestions.
My pimples are cured and became black marks in my face. I tried using a cream called skin lite. But still I'm facing this marks issue. Can you please suggest some tips to reduce this.
Hi sir, I am 19 years old I am suffering from pigmentation since last 3 years tried everything but not getting any results. I want to get rid of pimples and his marks.
I am a 22 years old girl. I recently gave birth. I have always had the problem of dark circles. But they seem worse now. My face looks dull because of the dark spots under my eyes. Please advice.
Hi I am 32 years, I have lost my hair can you suggest me how re grow naturally, please I don't like to go for hair transplants, please do need full still I am not marry.
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks. For more information, you must consult an ayurvedic practitioner near you.