Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetisha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Gour Gopal Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have black mark (scar) on my nose please tell me what I do for remove that scar. I am irritated with that please give me a solution.
Hi, am 23 years old working in bangalore. I am facing serious hair fall problem from 3-4 weeks. So I consulted doctor in my native and they gave injection 2 ml of "vitcofol injection - 10 ml" & said rest of 8 ml I need to take in 4 parts (on alternative days) and gave me Hairich tab n said to take daily one tab in afternoon, and gave one hair oil also. So now I took two injections but am facing too much pain in injected area & also am feeling something muscle catched in back (near latissimus medius area) am worrying about that. Please suggest me.
My body allergy is disturbed me. It gives me irritation. But I donate know what is the cause my allergy. I ask for good allergy's doctor?
Hello, I am 23 year old my Hairs is falling down so fast day by day. How can I stop them and not yet gone to any doctor for the treatment.
I am 42 years old male with dark skin. My face is oily and darker than my body, please suggest solution.
Hi, I am 25 year old guy & I am suffering from hair loss. Can you please guide how can handle this problem. Any food or something which will help me to solve this problem.
I am suffering from hair loss on daily basis on large amount can anyone suggest me any good medicine which can stop hair fall and can hair grow where it has gone from.
I have also problem on my face very big pimples on my face please explain me suggestions urgently basis.
Hello doctor can I apply glycerin and lemon juice to lighten my skin. Pls suggest me something to get fairer fast.
Is PRP the right treatment to regrow your hair that you lost in the last 6 months. What is an effective method to delay hair loss?
If too much facial has become a matter of embarrassment, It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need. Here are some ways you can control excess facial hair:
- Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
- Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
- Hide it: some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
- Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
Hello, Friends, I am Dr Sumit Dhawan. I practice homeopathy and today I am here to talk about a problem which is spread worldwide. A large group of population in India as well as worldwide are suffering from this. This is the problem of Hair Fall. We also call it Alopecia or baldness, as you may know. There may be different forms of baldness but today, we are going to talk in general.
This problem can be because of various reasons. People are coming to us and telling us that they are suffering from hair fall but you have to find out what is the basic cause for hair fall. Amongst the causes, it can be because of Environmental causes, for example, humidity. These days it is the rainy season and humidity always causes rainfall. Apart from environmental causes there can be chemical damage. People are using chemical treatments to their hair. They apply re-bonding and they do many chemical treatments which causes hair fall. Additionally, the shampoo and the conditioners that people use can also be damaging if you don’t select it according to your hair. So we have to select them carefully making sure they have least chemicals, they have the least medications so that they harm your hair the least. There can be internal disorders also which causes hair fall. For example, metabolic disorders like thyroid causes hair fall. Sometimes internal weakness can also be the cause for hair fall. Internal weakness can come because of various reasons. For example, in pregnancy, after pregnancy and during lactation many mothers feel that their hair is falling. This is a very common cause that females are having more hair fall after their delivery. Even after some high fever or weakening fever like Typhoid, people get hair fall. So in short, we have to find out why this hair fall is happening and give them treatment accordingly. Homeopathy has a good, rather I would say a very good role in treating hair fall because it gives your body enough strength which is required for the follicles to grow and to be strong enough to hold.
Homeopathy helps in naturally curing hair fall which is different from others as it doesn’t use any chemicals. It uses your internal body strength to cure your problem. We are going to talk about homoeopathy and how it helps you and also I am going to tell you today what basic tips you have to follow apart from any medications, what you should do at home to get rid of your hair fall. The basic tips which I’m going to provide you today for your hair fall have,
- First, oil for half an hour before your shampoo, which is a must. You can use hot oils which are very good for your hair. People say oiling is not good but they are necessary also. Hot oils do not directly affect your scalp. When you apply them they get absorbed in your system and they help your hair roots to grow naturally. So they are good for your hair.
- Secondly, you should avoid using any strong chemicals on your hair. For example, gels. Boys and girls apply the gel. Avoid using hair dryers for drying because more drying will cause more damage to your hair.
- Third, in my opinion, you should avoid using the heavy chemical shampoos which are available in the market including the medicated hair treatments which are available in the market. More chemicals you apply may help you out temporarily but in the long run, they will harm you more. It will further cause more hair fall.
- Fourth, I would say you should take a more Iron rich and biotin rich diet which will definitely help you in re-growth of hair as well as maintaining of good hair length and prevent hair fall. Biotin rich food generally includes more of nuts, particularly almonds, which is very good for your scalp and for your skin as well because it also has Vitamin E. In the biotin rich there is also milk, meat, and many things are there which are biotin rich. You can search for them and see which are the biotin rich supplements for you that you like and take them accordingly. You will then like your food also and eventually help your hair grow.
Along with this, I would say to wind up that these are all the basic tips which you have to follow. If later on you need any help or you need to know anything about your hair fall or your infection, that sometime people have in their hair like fungal infection where there re bald spots, can be completely cured with homeopathy.
I will guide you; if you need help you can let me know. We are always there at Dr. Dhawan’s Medi Centre at Malviya Nagar or you can also come to us online.
Lybrate is a very good platform to come to us and consult us and I will guide to help you get rid of your hair problems.