Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neetha SangaviYour feedback matters!
I have urine problem in vain of libido as calcium has blocked and as such I am taking Urimax-capsules is there any side effect? for remove calcium please suggest treatment.
My skin is always dry and I'm getting black and black day by day when compared last 5 years. My age is 22. My height is also low. How to grow? Any tips please?
The fact is there are no shortcuts! However, there are some really efficient ways (if followed religiously) that can result in quick riddance from fat and related woes.
Let's see how to get around obesity in these simple ways:
- Reduce Salt Intake: More salt in body means more sodium which gives a puffy look to your body. So, it's advised to eat less salt and more potassium as it will reduce the amount of water in the body resulting in reduced weight.
- Never Skip Exercise: Exercise daily because this is one sure-shot way of reducing weight because it burns direct fat. Especially cardio exercises can help in reducing weight but you have to be regular in that.
- Manage Your Diet Well: Diet management is the first and foremost thing that can help you deal with the problem of obesity. It is not easy and everyone's cup of tea to have a control on diet but half the battle is won, if you can deal with this dietary change. Your diet should be low in calories, with less carbohydrates and less fats.
- Have Mint Leaves: Taking mint leaves in warm water half an hour after taking meals will prove to be beneficial in losing weight as it helps in proper digestion and boosting metabolism.
- Drink Green Tea: Green tea, an antioxidant by nature can go a long way in helping you reduce weight. So, prefer taking green tea, if not more once or twice a day.
- Switch To Lukewarm Water: Drinking lukewarm water every time you are thirsty will reduce fat deposits in your body, so you must go for it.
- Make Homemade Food: Prefer eating homemade food and avoid fatty and fast food.
Grannies and mummies emphasize on the usefulness of oiling your hair. If they could, they would have made you do so regularly. Going outdoors with oily hair and an oily scalp is next to impossible in present times. On the other hand, pollution along with the fast paced lifestyle, takes a toll on your hair health. To counter the ills of dull hair, oiling is must. One must be aware of certain points while applying oil on his or her hair.
When should you oil your hair?
You should not be oiling your hair at any time of the day. People tend to stick to their feasibility and oil their hair whenever they find time out of a busy schedule. Use oil only when you decide to remain indoors for quite some time. Oil absorbs dust and grime easily and hence, going out with oil on your hair before a head bath will only dirty your scalp all the more.
Oil should be applied at night before going to bed. Letting your hair remain oiled overnight will strengthen the roots and hair follicles. This way you add nourishment and luster to your otherwise dry and frizzy strands.
The benefits of oiling your hair frequently:
1. Fights off dandruff: Dryness causes dandruff to occur. If you can deal with dryness, you are halfway through in dealing with dandruff as well. If you suffer from acute dandruff, the oil producing glands in your scalp will produce oil in meager quantities only. All these symptoms necessitate the regular application of oil.
2. Oil is effective as a deep conditioner: Oil, especially coconut oil acts as a deep conditioner. It can also be used to detangle your hair without much hair fall. Oil should be left on the scalp for a couple of hours to enhance complete absorption.
3. Repairs hair damage due to sun exposure: The ultraviolet rays of the sun make your hair brittle. Sun rays can also lead to discoloration of hair. Oil provides vitamins and other nutrients to poor quality hair, thus making it strong and shiny.
4. Feel rejuvenated by applying oil on your hair: Oiling one's hair is the best way to chuck stress out of the window. Oil can relax both your mind and body. Using lukewarm oil on one's scalp once in a while will improve blood circulation and will also relax the tense nerves of your hyperactive brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have more feelings to do masturbation. How can I control doing it? How can I stop watching sexual videos?
Hello sir. Since one month I have severe breathing problem I can't breath sufficiently n when I sleep in cool breeze during nights when I woke up I have severe throat pain even I can't eat properly with that pain. N its happenings daily. Will you please suggest tablets for my problem.
I am prescribed .25 mg clonazepam to control my anxiety (Dr. Advised to take when required only). Now a days if I fall a sleep in day I could not able to complete my sleep and wake up as frightened and a very scary feeling (like something going to have bad). BT when I come to conscious conditions everything becomes normal and smooth. It doesn't happen in night sleep. What is this?
Have you experienced the ill effects of acne or have acne marks everywhere on your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scourges show up on the surface of your face. Acne causes scars, some of which might last for a lifetime. Acne scars ruin your face, and influence your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and strategies to get rid of acne marks. They are as follows:
Cucumber: Cucumber is ideal for the elimination of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and magnesium. These are vital for maintaining skin health. You need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on your skin surface affected with acne breakout.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins and helps in the fading and healing of acne imprints. Aloe vera is subtle having no side effects and does not bring about skin irritation. It works like an ideal moisturiser; it feeds the skin with vitamins and makes it gentler.
Honey: Honey is an effective natural moisturiser which eliminates acne marks successfully. You have to use raw honey for this purpose instead of processed honey, which is more commonly available. By applying fresh honey on your acne affected skin, you have to massage it gently. Combining ground cinnamon with honey makes the mixture an ideal pore cleanser.
Lemon: Lemon juice, which is an alpha hydroxy acid, helps in fading and healing acne scars. The skin gets revitalised as well. By mixing lemon juice in water, you should apply it on your affected skin. Abstain from direct sunlight during this treatment as your skin becomes oversensitive to the sunrays.
Coconut Oil: This is another beneficial natural moisturiser with excellent healing capabilities. You simply need to massage your affected skin areas with coconut oil. Leave it on your skin and allow it to absorb in. The fatty acids and vitamins in coconut oil boost your skin’s health.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is quite effective in getting rid of acne scars. It is rich in sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) crystals, which allow skin exfoliation when you use them in the form of a cleaning scrub. You have to prepare a paste by mixing baking soda with water and apply it to your acne affected skin areas. Baking soda also helps in pore cleansing and prevents blemishes.
Some other natural home remedies which are equally effective for getting rid of acne scars include rose hip seed oil, sugar scrub and potato juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have pimples in my faces since 5years, I don't know how to get rid of pimples, could you pls suggest me by giving advice?
Sir. I recently participated sex with my boy Frnd. I am not having periods this month from few days. Will it cause any pregnancy.
I masturbate twice a day. Even sometimes thrice a day. Will it cause any problem? When I masturbate thrice a day I get pain in penis when there is erection after 3 masturbation.
Hi doctor, I would like to ask you about skin related problems that I face occasionally, I face problems of itching with red rashes in various parts of body, specially in lower arm region (e.g thighs) kindly provide me the most effective solution for this problem. Thanks & regards.
I am 19years old I want to growth my body Any suggestions like Easily growth my body in 2months Using protein powder Which brand I can use.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Effects of msg / derivatives.
Flavor enhancers 631 and 627 are derivatives of msg
Msg can also be listed as hydrolyzed vegetable protein (hvp), hydrolyzed plant protein (hpp),'yeast extract?
Side effects of msg-
Children?s behavior problems
Swelling of the lips and tongue
Increase heart beats
Irritable bowel symptoms
An itchy rash or red swellings