Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SanghviYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am suffering from snoring And it is very high during night time and with that I am very shame on me. Please tell me the treatment for that. I will be very grateful to you Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello Sir/madam, My name is dipak, aging 20+, but height is too short 5ft 1inch, so how to grow my height, give some tips so I can increase my height easily, Thank you.
Hi, I am suffering from memory loss. I am not able to keep memorizing things. Even I forget so ordinary things like what I had taken in today's breakfast, how many marks I got in today's exam or what teacher said to me. I am a M. SC student so you can understand how much harmful is this for me. Please tell me how to get rid it completely as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hi I have some black colour skin on my hips butt's which makes me irritate. Normally I have fair complex skin but in hips butt's thy it's black. Also in neck and back. What should I do for that.
I am getting Pimples Frequently on my Face. Every 10 days a pimple Grows on my Nose my Face is oily skin please suggest how to get Rid of this.
Last sunday I went to water park, from then onwards my left hear is blocked till yet. I've tried everything to get rid of it, but still its clogged. I had medicine, consulted doctor, used ear drops, used hydrogen peroxide etc. But still suffering from it. Please provide some easy, valuable and immediate feedback.
I am 49 years old female and having hypothyroidism. I am taking 25 mcg thyronorm daily, but for the last month no medicines at all. Will there any problem? I am feeling very tired. I am going to check blood test and then will start medicines in correct dose. I have not consulted a doctor for long time. The above was my question asked earlier. Then the reply from Doctor's side was to check my blood for Thyroid Profile 1 in any Lab, and then to show the report. I have got the result today. T3 (SERUM)- 115 T4 (SERUM) - 6.9 TSH (SERUM) - 5.34 Please reply me whether I have to take any medicine and any control in my diet. Meboo.
Sir I am suffering from back pain lower side from about 25 days. I have been taking medicined but no use. Re ently I done my x-rays and a doctor said my back bone is lacking calcium and saw black patches on back bone so I am now taking medicine of calcium and vitamin d.please guide me further on this.
My marriage is on 18 April. I want to prepare my periods please suggest medicine to prepare. Last period was 26 Feb and periods are irregular. Please suggest medicine.
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes, and how we whiten are teeth regularly?
Mastitis is primarily an infection that occurs inside or on women's breasts within the first three months after pregnancy. Sometimes the infection can also affect non pregnant women where it is referred to as periductal mastitis.
What are the causes and symptoms of Mastitis?
The most common reason behind such an occurrence is malfunctioning mammary ducts in pregnant women. Milk stasis or blocked milk ducts happen due to irregular feeding sessions, the baby's difficulty in sucking or not being able to attach optimally to the breast for feeding. The other plausible reason is bacterial infection that has somehow entered the ducts through a crack in the nipple area. Blocked milk ducts carry a lot of stagnant milk that provides the most suitable breeding ground for bacterial cultures. Steps must be taken so as not to pass on this bacterium to the baby who depends on breast milk almost entirely for nutrition.
1. It often manifests itself in the form of redness, swelling, pain, fever and exhaustion, resulting from inflammation of the breast tissues and mammary glands.
2. There is also a palpable warmth and tenderness of the breasts, accompanied by a general feeling of malaise.
3. Other common symptoms include lumpy formations, wedges, burning sensation especially during breast feeding.
4. Nipple discharge, body aches and relatively higher body temperatures might also occur in association.
You must consult with your doctor immediately after the appearance of similar symptoms; promptness is advisable when you are pregnant.
What problems does Mastitis cause?
1. Most commonly affecting nursing and recent mothers, Mastitis poses a pertinent problem in breastfeeding as it causes dysfunctional lactation.
2. Mastitis is therefore also as precarious for the new born baby who is left without its primary diet.
3. Doctors often recommend such mothers to continue breast feeding in spite of the disease, after prescribing some antibiotics which usually work in suppressing the infection after a maximum of 2 to 3 weeks.
4. The affected mothers usually feel too tired to take care of their child while suffering from this kind of infection.
1. Avoid wearing tight clothes or undergarments.
2. Regularize breastfeeding schedules; do not stop before 6 months.
3. Encourage your baby to feed especially when you experience of build-up of milk.