Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Sanghvi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SanghviYour feedback matters!
What are oats. How are they different from dalia (porridge. Do they differ in their benefits or not, which is better and why? What are whole grains and how can we consume them? What supplements can we take for obtaining the benefits of a non vegetarian diet which is very good but not getting by vegetarians and are these safe to have?
Sir wrist but thin hai gym join kra hai 3 month hoo gaye but no any good result diet ache le rha hu egg banana's sb kuchh le rha hu. Wrist ki daily krta hu but no any good result. So sir please tell any powerful solution. please plz please plz.
I am 19 year old male. I am suffering problem of pimples and dark spots. Please gave its solution to make fair face.
My mother has been experiencing diabetes and I have been following all prescriptions of Doctor but some times she gets cured and some times not now please give me a solution.
I am 18 old guy having under eye dark circle . What would I prefer to reduce it. Is there any genes problem or blood related it .
The veins are a type of blood vessels which collect impure blood from all parts of the body and return it to the heart. The veins in the legs especially are quite thick and need to exert extra pressure to pump blood against gravity towards the heart. In quite a few people, these veins could be engorged, swollen, and twisted, which are known medically as varicose veins.
Defective or damaged valves in the blood vessels. Normally, the blood flow is controlled by valves which ensure blood flows in the desirable direction. When these valves are not able to control the flow of blood, then varicose veins can return
Thin vein walls can lead to improper flow of blood, resulting in varicose veins
- Prolonged standing
- Surgery in the leg, which could have hampered the values or veins
- Age, as the elasticity of the vessels, reduces with age and can impede normal blood flow
- Family history
- Blue, swollen veins in the legs which are thin and ropy
- Pain with prolonged standing followed by pain and tenderness
- Itching and heaviness in the legs
- Cramping in the night
- Blood clots in the superficial vessels
- Severe varicose veins can cause bleeding
- The area around the leg feels firm and/or hard
- There could be skin changes like scaling, dryness, and color changes
- Increased propensity to bleed in the affected leg
- Usually easily diagnosed in clinical examination
- The above-listed features are very characteristic and help in identifying them
- Further testing may be done to identify the problematic valve, usually using a tourniquet
- Doppler ultrasound, scanning, and MRI may be required to confirm diagnosis, which are quite rarely used
- Keep the legs elevated as much as possible. During working hours, take short breaks where you are able to elevate the legs
- Even in prolonged journeys, try to take a break which will improve circulation
- Quit smoking
- Compression stocking (Ted hose or Jobst stocking) can be used to improve circulation. They also help in controlling pain and are very commonly recommended to treat varicose veins
- Avoiding alcohol, which leads to venous dilation
- Weight management, as being overweight is a big risk factor
- Do not cross legs when sitting, as it puts constant pressure on the valves
- Avoid tight clothing which can put pressure on the veins and/or valves
- Keep a regular exercise regimen like walking to improve blood flow
- Surgical treatment options include sclerotherapy, laser treatment, and stripping off the vein, but are not usually required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!