Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SanghviYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. My daughter age 3 yrs. Now a problem no 1 enlarged adenoids. Doctor will do operation, And another problem doctor telling to get mucopolysaccharides problem tell what I can do. Please help me.
I am 21 year old and I have fever and cough since one week and have pain in my whole body what should I do. Please advise me some medicine.
I am a virgin 22 year male. Last Saturday I wanted to have a sex with girl but my penis not getting hard to go in side vagina. I do masturbation daily. After sometime that girl given me a hand job. Why I was not able to do intercourse? And also I was hurting me alot when my cap got open.
I am 24 years old, Since 3 months, Often like every month Ive been suffering with mouth ulcers when I eat something spicy like pickles etc. But only once it was very much severe and painful and I got rid of it with some medicines anyhow. I wanna know the reason whether it's because of vitamin deficiency. No signs of fever or body pains when I get. Just mouth ulcers causing little pain.
Sir I am 62 years old male suffering from the following problem kindly advice me the prescription frequent Stomach problem like ibs and iregular bowling from past 10 years taken medicine but not solved yet ankle pain body pain, lack of interest in work and concentration, tiredness/feteque even attending small work, and short distance travelling. The lab reports are normal no bp sugar and observed ostieporasis.
Anybody masturbates 3 times per day What types of problems will come for him. And how to overcome from that addiction.
I am suffering from a TB. And having under treatment. Bt my weight is loosing day by day. How can I gain my body weight. My height is 5ft 7inch and weight is 46 kg. please suggest.
I have nasal allergies and I need to know if there's a way to get my sense of smell/taste back quickly. Thank you.
Dear Sir, Kindly note that my sister aged 58 years struggling with body swelling and knee and other joints pain. She can't even walk without support because of swelling. The main problem is she is having drug allergy. So she can't take any type of tablet. All reports are normal including CBC, SGOT, SGPT, bilirubin, urine, sugar except hb (9.3) & RA factor (border line) visited various hospital. Few Doctors are suggesting maybe chicken gunia but not sure. Kindly advice for the suitable solutions and specialist doctor to whom I suppose to visit. Uric acid & thyroid also normal. Kindly revert immediately Thanks.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation & I can't hold it long, getting frustrated by this. My is also very upset of this. please help me.
I am 23 years old feeling some sick and very narvase I am using hand sex last 5 years but not use daily. So I want healthy and stronger.
I feel headache in my forehead from last few days, due to this it is not possible for me to do any work. Please help.
Sir. My age is 45 years .I am a Male person doing Govt job in Hyderabad. My Question is regarding my health condition. In the year 2015 January 11th I have taken some alcohol which is taken due to nonavailability of liquor in shops because they are closed due to festival. But one of my friend brought that 1 full bottle and after drinking that my friend has became unhealthy but I was became to join in hospital for 15 days. In Hyd only in Kamineni hospital I took the treatment ans still I am using medicines. From that period I stopped drinking alcohol and regularly doing my job. But I have a habit of smoking also. That also I am slowly reducing. Tell me about this unhealthy Please.
My height was 5.4 inches. I have growth height immediately? My age 20 years. Tel me any medicines or natural height?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do, so suggest so things for rew this problem.
I am suffering from dry cough from the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"