Doctor in Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
One of the best dermatologists with the best technicians here...I am undergoing laser hair removal here and saw the results from the first sitting itself without any kind of pigmentation or any reaction that I had heard from other people that they have got when done at some other well known clinics. I am really happy with the results. Also, the entire staff is really good and polite and know their work well...so yeah 5 stars to them. :)
My experience with Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic was just superb. The Doctor is the Best Dermatologist that I have ever met in Mumbai. She always listens to your problem and explain everything before going to start the procedure which is very impressive. Keep up the good work Doctor. I visited Dr. Neeta's clinic for my acne issues and after 2-3 sessions my acne was disappearing with time. Great sessions.
My experience at Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic is very good. I was suffering from hair loss problem from last 4 years. I found the reference of Dr. Neeta on web .when I met her for the consultation, I came to know the harmful effects and why this needs to be treated as early. She is very good doctor. I will definitely refer her to someone who is suffering for the same.
Excellent weight loss and other services with experienced and thoroughly profession staff. My full recommendations for weight loss. till march i was fat before vising dr. neeta's clinic. she treated me very well and with time i was noticing the visible result. i am also getting many complements now a days all thanks to Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic.
Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt clinic has actually changed my life. I am very happy with my new looks. The whole attitude towards life has changed. Doctor is a very motivating person. The whole team helped a lot during and after the Laser hair removal treatment. I just loved this clinic. Thank you for the change you guys have brought in my life.
Pawan Singh Negi
when i was 18 yrs. i was fat and a bulky type of person and when i visited Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic for the solution of the same. She consulted me very well and also treated me and at that time i was around 72 KG and now i am around 63 kgs. i am totally satisfied with this visible results. thank you Dr. Neeta.
Dark circles are the biggest nightmare of a girl and i was one of them then one of me friend suggested me Dr. neeta's clinic & i decided to go Dr. Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic and got dark circle treatment and i was awestruck with hospitality of the clinic, staffs were highly supportive. highly recommended. <3
Dr. Neeta's bodysculpt clinic is one of the best for scar treatment from many skin specialist for my scars but nothing worked, my aunt Suggested dr. neeta's clinic, the treatment was very effective and now with time my scars are disappearing.
Ultrasonic lipolysis sessions r very useful n side effects ,safe n permanent for fatlossUltrasonic lipolysis sessions r very useful n side effects ,safe n permanent for fat loss
Neeta's Bodysculpt Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for your helpful information
it was good, she is execellent doctor she helped to loose 8kgs in 2 months
Walking is nearly as important as diet and medication in management of diabetes. Walking provides greater long-term health benefits for people with type 2 diabetes than other forms of physical activity.
Walking is good for diabetes for following important reasons:
• it lowers blood glucose levels, more significantly post meal glucose levels of up to 3 hours
• it increases the peripheral utilisation of glucose by increasing the number of insulin receptors in the body
• regular walking can help to control the progression of the disease and development of further complications
• regular walking can help to reduce the amount of antidiabetic medications and insulin
• walking is beneficial because the muscle contractions help to clear blood sugar
• regular walking also improves cognitive function too
Problems faced by patients with diabetes which can be managed by walking:
• diabetes patients are more prone to decreased physical activity due to easy fatigue, foot problems, joint pain, etc, which increases their chances to be obese. Obesity further increases the chances of cardio and cerebrovascular risk factors in diabetes patients. Simply walking for 30 minutes in day can cut these risks significantly
• depression is one of the factor posing significant problems in diabetes patients. Walking helps in mood elevation and reduction of stress in these patients.